Premium Sundae Driver w/Pics

edited June 2020 in Product Reviews

I haven't had the chance to smoke this beautiful bud yet, but if it smokes anything like it looks and smells, I'll be very satisfied. Stuck my nose in the bag, and it truly smells like a Sundae. Actual review later. https://ibb.co/0FjTsTn

https://ibb.co/0MMq73x

Comments

• edited June 2020

Wow. Impressed. I hope I get mine soon and not subbed

• Which shipper is yours from?

• @Theboyua I was def impressed when I opened the bag. Still haven't gotten to smoke it yet 😦

• It's supremely relaxing and relieves stress. Very beautiful looking too. Tastes delicious.

• Wow I'm really liking this one. Took a few good bong rips and I'm fried. @MikeyC You're right. Very relaxing... but not to the point of couch lock and I'm very focused.

• Let's just say it rung our bells and then when rang each other's bells a couple of times =). I slept well. Now to a beautiful Saturday morning with the kids.

• Beautiful buds...

• I was high forever last night. I usually have a problem maintaining a high for very long even if I do get a nice buzz. Slept really well and woke up feeling refreshed for a nice day with my kiddos as well.

• @OneLove I think I’m gonna pull the trigger on some of the sundae driver! Still waiting on the gelato 33 that I prob won’t get. It’s worth it tho?

• @WDEgkj The Sundae Driver on there now is different than what I got but I'm tempted to grab a little bit of it too. I've haven't tried the greenhouse yet.

• @OneLove i think u try about all the strains they put up lol! I want some of the xj13 but don’t know about their shipping. May wait til Monday and see if MM puts any new strains out

• @WDEgkj My first order from Loud was the one that took 2 weeks due to a hiccup, but my next 2 orders came to the east coast in 4 days. I never know what to expect with shipping anymore. And yes, I've been trying many 🤣. I'm still new so I'm still like a kid in a candy store. And the last batch of XJ13 that came out around MAC was straight 🔥🔥🔥