New Job

So, I'm thinking of a career change or a new job. Most places nowadays require a drug test. The spit swab so far is the easiest to pass with no real need to "clean up". Urine as well as some others aren't as easy to pass.

Does anyone have any reccomendations to "clean" my system out before then.

I've tried different ways before but nothing works as well as quitting until I can pass.

I'm not sure how much time I'll have between now and then so waiting for me to clean up naturally might not be an option.

What works the best besides abstaining?

Comments

• Stop smoking and drink a lot of water and sweat it out. Keep doing that and it should flush from your system in 3-4 days. It depends on how much you smoke tho. For some people it takes months to fully leave the system.

• Go visit your local smoke shop... they will have a full range of detox products. I've smoked the night before a test and psssed with no problems. Gotta love science.

• I used the fake pee you buy at the Arab gas stations lol

• @maryjanelover11 Haha I smoke about every day/night. With the potency of the stuff on the site, probably going to take a while lol.

@daCabbie I wish I had a smoke shop here, but it's a small town so we don't have good stores like that. Do you remember the name brand?

@Derege No gas stations around with that either lol.

A long time ago I tried the surgel and gallon of water. Didn't work at all lol.

Last time I just stopped smoking and self tested every 2 weeks until I didn't test positive. That only took 2 and a half weeks. But I've smoked a ton more since then, I'm afraid of how long it might take this time.

• You are gonna give urself a heart attack from worrying about it....

Go to Amazon and search detox and cannabis... I buy the neon green stuff... I go by color and price, usually around 10$... works everytime.

I wouldn't go two weeks for any employeer.

• You just dilute your piss till it's clear and then take creatine, b vitamin and niacin. Also only give then midstream. Before the test eat fatty foods too to add top layers of fat that are clean.

• Awesome! Thanks

• Alternate pee with some one clean. Use hot packs if needed to keep at right temp use a small bottle that will hold up to 3 oz go to CVS and get a back band thats made from cloth and Velcro . They have a small pouches in them to hold heat packs put the bottle in pouch and place belt as low as you can on ur belt line . Take a thermometer to check urine temp before pouring into cup. Work for me ever time iv used female urine also labs don't check gender under a panel 5 are 12 . Make sure urine is at nml body temp if it's to hot you can blow on the bottle with lid off to cool down to around 99 are a little below.

• QuickFix has always worked wonders for me.
    https://www.quickfixurine.com/

• 8 years of drug tests, I always do a gallon of water throughout the day, and sometimes I've taken Niacin an hour before, or fruit pectin or pickle juice and they all worked. But actually looking back I think what worked was just the water itself. I never bought the expensive stuff from the head shops. Passed every time.

• Buy u-pass works every time