Premium Chemdawg pic

https://ibb.co/JtpNxJ8

Just got off work, getting settled, and then I'm experimenting 🥰

Comments

• @OneLove Mmmm....mouth watering! Please let us know how it smokes.

• Those nugs look fire !!!!

• Btw I noticed you are outside. You dont sketch about someone smelling that fire fire and calling the feds? Unless your state legalized of course

• @maryjanelover11 Nah I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere and the few people around me luckily smoke too lol.

• Im going to post my indoor chem and we can compare whenever i get it

• So this weed has that strong gassy smell that you can smell from a mile away, and tastes like straight diesel fuel. I honestly hate that taste, but I know when I taste it in my bud that it's going to be 🔥🔥🔥 lol. Very strong cerbral high. Very potent. Took a few bong rips, and I'm high as hell, but still feel energetic enough to get a lot accomplished. I'm very satisfied. The last like 4 or 5 strains I've gotten from Loud have been incredible.

• @BMan That's a good idea! I always wonder what the differences are, if any....besides the price tag.

• edited June 2020

@OneLove after looking at your Chemdawg Premium pics, I'll say your buds are "PREMIUM" look. I've had all versions of Medman's Chemdawg. The price is in quality usually.

• @MizterNiceGuy Well it's def worth the premium money. The Chemdawg I had from a dispensary while on vaca could not even come remotely close.

• edited June 2020

Received this as a sub for my lost order of premium Sundae Driver (looks exactly like yours @OneLove nice bud shots..it’s definitely in my top 5 strongest flowers from MM..very loud aroma!

• @superman38NC It's such an intense, and sudden high for me and then it mellows down, but wow, it's some powerful stuff. I'm shocked it doesn't flare up my anxiety, but it doesn't at all.

• Pic of my Premium ChemDawg! Beautiful buds..smells glorious..and the high blast me and I haven’t found a ceiling on this one. Anyone get he indoor that’s up now?
    https://ibb.co/4TwLtPT

• That looks like fire. Hate I didn’t pull the trigger but I had already reached my threshold.

• edited July 2020

The orange pistols are stunning with the shade of green..I would have ordered more if I’d known.I know why Sour Diesel is so good..would love to see a premium of that pop up 🙃

• Must be nice to get orders in a 4 or 5 days lol

• Oh my order was a 3 week wait..ordered when the guy took over for Loud’s vacation (well deserved btw)..originally I ordered premium Sundae Driver but received the ChemDawg for the reship..would’ve missed it otherwise..thanks Loud for taking care of that..better exchange imo

• @superman38NC beautiful pic!!! Chemdawg will definitely be an automatic grab for me from now on.

• Looks so good. I got some coming tomorrow but might be ordering more before it disappears! Looks like it’s worth it for sure!

• I got to say I’m disappointed I didn’t pull the trigger on this one. What would 100 more dollars of been in the grand scheme of things. LOL. But the great thing about this site is there always be another great one coming soon!

• @superman38NC I meant to say I got the indoor coming. I’ll keep you posted!

• edited July 2020

Thx @OneLove! Nice pics as well..ChemDawg is a definite contender with MAC. @Loudpack1022 looking forward to hear your review!

• edited July 2020

Indoor chemdawg...review coming soon haven’t tried it yet @superman38NC

• I ordered chemdog but go Doc Og sub instead. It’s okay but it didnt really hit the spot. Gonna try this run.