Bear OG w pic

Smell destroyed me when it was still in the bag and not opened. Has a little purple and has trichomes all over it. They are the most beautiful buds i have seen in a while. My light quality might be bad, but heres a pic. It makes me very tired and makes my body feel amazing with a slight head high.
https://ibb.co/HrstBD4

Comments

• edited July 2020

Very nice!

• edited July 2020

The Greenhouse OG is also excellent quality...Very smooth with that potent OG high ,,,Ordered last Wed & delivered Monday in Texas !!

• When was that on the site? I missed it 😩

• edited July 2020

There are 2 Greenhouse OG ...I am not so sure they are from the same batch...so you might want to select the lower OG listing like I did...Someone linked pictures of both Greenhouse OG strains last week !

• @Katy I have some greenhouse OG. It's nice.

• Is this the premium?

• Its the premium yes @Letsgethigh420

• @BMan what would you grade the taste/high? Got a z of it coming monday

• Just from the pictures i can tell this is a heavy indica. Those nugs look dense and potent af. You are lucky you got to grab some I really wanted to try this strain. Enjoy !

• @Letsgethigh420 Its a definite indica high and i would probably give it a 9/10 maybe 8.5/10. It hits really hard and makes you cough like crazy and gives you a little head buzz and then your body starts to feel numb and its great. You’ll see why its premium when you get the bag and can smell it through the bag from 50 ft across the room lol like this is DANK. Good taste im really picky on taste and i also havent cleaned my bowl out so i cant give a solid rating on taste, but it taste good to me. The nugs are medium big sized and they crush really well and if you use a grinder it literally comes out light green and fuzzy and sticky. It reminds me a lot of the Pink Grapefruit Kush except that its definitely better.

• @maryjanelover11 you definitely know your stuff because its the heaviest indica i have had. I usually like sativas and feeling the sativa high and getting a little of the indica high. This is fine though this strain is almost medicine to me because it numbs my whole body.

• @BMan I love your descriptions! This is a great read. And I agree there’s nothing like some good smelling bud. Enjoy buddy

• @BMan Interesting that you mention Pink grapefruit kush because that's my #1 strain from this whole site so far. The smell of that stuff was pure chronic, pure DANK! It would get me fucked up in every sense of the word. Both head and body high. I knew bear OG would have been the strain for me but I messed up and had just grabbed a half ounce of cherry soda like 30 mins before they posted it so I couldn't over spend. Just by looking at those nugs I can tell they probably reeck Im talking some serious dank. Enjoy bro

• @Loudpack1022 oh those buds look so lovely !! Have u tried this one yet 😃

• @Loudpack1022 what u think of it? Honestly just looks like regular ass bud not no 320z premium?

• The Bear og is great, however the fruit loops are 10x better in my opinion. Worth the price I'd say.

• @Letsgethigh420 https://ibb.co/d0bdztx
    See if this pic helps. Idk how to explain it, but its definitely high quality kush. Its a heavy indica like heavy indica. I kind’ve buy this stuff for medicine, but not really. I could buy this strain over and over again because its so sedating it helps my body in the morning so i can eat and whatever. If you had the Gelato #33 its definitely not as good as that. Its more like a Premium version of the Pink Grapefruit kush

• @Letsgethigh420 Dope ass taste...I’ve only had to hit it maybe 5 times to get high...i have to admit tho I rotated half blunt of fruit loops so I could taste the difference. I prefer the bear og taste it’s milder a bit sweet. The FL has a tad bit taste of the juicy fruit in it and I don’t like the juicy fruit...I couldn’t even smoke the juicy fruit but I can deal with the FL taste I just prefer the bear og taste. The FL has me much higher off the same five hits tho but I’m so fried right now I’ll have to spend a day with each strain and really review it separately.

• @BMan yeah your picture is better. And dude that gelato 33 smells so good. I got a bud of it put up. Doesn’t smell as good as the Mac but that gelato is better than this bear og.,.but i like this bear og better than the premium do si dos and sundae driver tho.

• edited October 2020

The latest Bear OG is possibly one of the top 3 off this site since I joined..appearance is very lime green with orange pistols..smells incredible..just like the description..sweet lemon piney kush. Best part is effects..hits quick..reminds me of the first batch of ChemDawg. Slight heaviness behind the eyes..but maintainable energy levels..found myself really enjoying some tv with this strain..a little goes a long way..when bedtime arrived I was out! 5/5

• Bear OG was beautiful on the last batch too after that batch i realized i wasnt a big indica fan because my god lol still a great strain though i agree

• My top 3 of all time. Smell is amazing almost a melon/ desert smell behind the piny afghani funk. Effects indica leaning but with no tired lazy feeling. And it leaves intense mouth flavor.

• MAN im so bummed i didn't grab this. i had a choice and i picked wrong.

sadface.

lol! won't make that mistake again! :)

• Just finished my last of the 3 Bears OG..definitely on my Christmas wishlist 🌲 🎅. Gets me happily baked every time