New items on the menu

Mannnnn I’m so indecisive! I loved that black cherry soda so I’ll probably grab some of it. Then that ghost ship sounds lovely. And I’m thinking I need to try those premiums too. Lol I love a variety and gotta have a different taste but everything looks so good right now.

I’m curious what everyone is thinking? Usually I order before work but I think I’ll wait until after work because hell I may want to order some more chemdawg and dirty girl. Hopefully it’ll all still be there later today...kinda nervous it’ll be gone. Help me out what do you suggest?

Comments

• I don’t need to order anything but the new Loud drops are intriguing..Ghost Ship and Mammoth Skunk especially..anyone have these before?

• @superman38NC I pulled the 🔫 for that Skunk 🦨 can’t wait to get it !

• @superman38NC thats my problem...I don’t need it but I want it.

• Me too! I want but don’t need..... I want some chem dawg, ghost ship, and both premiums too! I want to wait till after the 4th, but we will see....

• @PettKatt great idea. I’m trying to marinate and think this through wisely

• I may crack if Sunset Sherbet is still up in a week. I don't need it but want it.

• Says that they don’t have much of sunset sherbet and ghost ship. I cracked and ordered two halves and got the four I wanted....🤷‍♀️🤣 I gotta stop though!

• edited July 2020

@superman38NC I have greenhouse mammoth skunk and it's pretty good. I'm betting the premium will be 🔥

Never had ghost ship but the name alone is sweet

• edited July 2020

Mammoth Skunk is an awesome new hybrid strain. @superman38NC @Jdtokes

• @MizterNiceGuy thats what I ordered today ! Just waiting on my confirmation email. ☺️☺️ Can’t wait !

• edited July 2020

I'm currently shopping now. I have ALOT. Can't help myself with these options! Trying to decide between just two now..

Loud & Co. Just updated as well!

• Got some Jack Herer lol seems good never had it

• edited July 2020

@BMan Jack Herer may be one of my choices. I'm always interested in an old-school strain.. Now 1 more...

• edited July 2020

Whoa I’m glad I did wait...the sativa has walked in the door...i need to grab two also but I’ve been eyeing that ghost ship 🤔🤤🤤 I was doing so good resisting. It’s like mama had a lot of strains but now loud is showing out lol

• I’m going to try the XJ-13. Any every try this ?

• @suchacutie89 you won’t be disappointed!

• I'm missing the good reviews. @georgetirebiter
    Xj-13 is a nice sativa. Not a heart thumper.
    New grab: Ghost Ship & Jack Herer. @Loudpack1022

• Can't go wrong with Jack! It's hands down one of my favorite sativas. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on Galactic Jack as I've never tried it.

• Thanks @MizterNiceGuy I pulled the trigger on that and hope it is great !!

Can’t wait for Gorilla Glue to come back ! I’ve read SOOO many good reviews on that! ☺️

• If I didn't already spend for my budget it would be Galactic Jack for me. Space queen + Jack is intriguing...

• @MizterNiceGuy Im thinking the same and adding maybe a qtr of that skunk oh and that black cherry soda. I see dirty girl gone again lol. @suchacutie89 thar xj13 is really nice! Mines was so sticky but it smoked soooooo good. Great choice bud

• @Loudpack1022 im excited for that one !!

• @Loudpack1022 that damn Dirty Girl is still my daily toke. Glad its popular here now so we'll see it again. XJ13 is another Loud & Co staple that's a hit everytime(every batch this year).

• That’s a Good thanks in that note @MizterNiceGuy

• Loud has some descent sativas right now...I’m more of an indica at night sativa during day or on off day type of smoker. @MizterNiceGuy I’ve got about a qtr of dirty girl so next time I’ll be ready for her lol

• edited July 2020

Xj-13 has posted and fallen off the menu countless times. I'll say 8 times I'm sure of. Thats gotta mean something.

Half oz Dirty Girl left. I'll be awaiting next batch if it's up in about two weeks.

• Went ahead and ordered Galactic Jack. Can't wait!

• Just got a 1/4 of Jack Herer! I’m so excited, I love sativas! Idk what it is but I never feel any paranoia or nothing, it’s like coffee, but weed! Never had this one, but heard it’s legendary amongst the community, and I did like XJ-13 which was a cross with G13 Haze(seems like two weird strains to crossbreed) but man that stuff is awesome

• Jack Herer is my favorite sativa, and 2nd is Green Crack. Jack is absolutely awesome! I'm always excited for someone to try it who hasn't before.
    So, YAY! I hope you get yours soon, and you love it as much as everyone else does. 😊