Medmama Gumdrops

13»

Comments

• @NOLA504 . I think we are out of the 90s for good. Cold front next week in 70s. You should be golden to order now

• @NOLA504 You won't be disappointed!

• Man I'm hurting, friggin back is on fire aching, really be amazing if mine showed up today, feel like bout literally dying to try those🤣

• @Vapedad78 I definitely feel you with the pain.
    If I could, I'd hook you up with some of the edibles

• @MigraineWarrior79 really appreciate the extremely generous sentiment man, mine right round the corner supposedly, just send some good mojo to the cannibis gods the carrier doesn't get lost lol. Thankfully got enough other stuff try help till it comes through, 👍

• You're welcome, darlin
    Sending good vibes your way!💚

• Thy will be done!

• Appreciate y'all, don't think it's making it tonight but tomorrow is a new day, hopefully wake up feeling lucky🤣

• Medmama's Gumdrops are different now, for sure. All of the drops are squares with ⚠️THC molded gummies. New regulations?. These are still potent, if not better.

• edited September 2020

I received mine and took half of one last night as it's my first time having these gumdrops and had a great relaxing evening with my lower back pain completely gone and a nice & chill laid back buzz. I'll be ordering more for sure. It's still very hot in my state ane they arrived perfectly with zero melt.