Discount runtz

I wonder how discount these runtz are? That price is kinda scary but I’m thinking of pulling the trigger...haven’t had med mama in a while. Anyone had Runtz from here? I see they got new premiums up also. I’m too indecisive for this lol Gesh

Comments

• edited July 2020

Almost ordered these but went with GG4..been holding out the last couple weeks waiting on the right grab..let’s see if I made the right choice 😎

• edited July 2020

Considering going for a half on the Runtz, and splitting it with my Pops since he still smokes at his age. 😉

• Thanks for ya’ll input! The gg4 is another local for my area...🔥🔥🔥 but I’m kinda tired of it lol. Ima grab 2oz of the runtz(It’s like half the price here vs locally)...and i wanna try and get one green crack And one AK47 Oil idk if they mix and match them but ima try lol if not I’ll rather have the green crack.

• Yeah the price definitely made me wonder what’s the reason it’s discounted lol

• @Loudpack1022 have you tried the wedding cake or any other new premiums by Mm ? You seem truly reliable for a review ☺️

• Well..... I thought it was Runtz "Smalls" and not "Discount" Runtz. So I order a zip. I hope it is actually smalls and not some junk. Price was same as other smalls. Anyone else order it yet?

• Well I’ve been waiting on the GG4 but I think I’m gonna go Dos Si Dos instead. Lots of nice choices. Killin me.

• @Theboyua I’m also trying the Dos si dos and wedding cake. So many options your right 😂😂

• @suchacutie89 Ive had the dos si dos...got a 1/8 a few weeks ago...too small of an amount so I didn’t get nice size bids just nuggets. It’s fire but I’ve had better from Loud. This new menu has me some what conflicted.

• Anybody tried the runtz yet.

• I ordered a zip of runtz on sunday. Still sitting at "Label Created" :disappointed:

• Yea hopefully mines come today or tomorrow i got a half,wanted to see if it was a steal or not.

• When did you order @Coolhand ?

• I ordered the first day it posted, usually takes 4 days.

• When did it post? I ordered on sunday and label sitting there since Monday. Wonder if they ran out.

• My fault looks like Sunday for me to damn I hope I didnt miss out, the informed never worked for me so I just check 4 to 5 days.

• I checking a bit lately since label just sitting there. Not normal for MedMama at all. Hope they did not run out or wish I could change order lol

• Still not here yet, dolato,sunset sherbet,mammoth skunk and ghost ship here though.

• I’ve been checking this thread religiously because I ordered! Mine should be here soon though :) I’ve never had runtz before so I’m excited.

• Still nothing "Label Created" haha -_-

• I really want to see the buds for this ! I know there smalls but I want to hear the review

• I always say I will get pictures.... then I get really high for days on end and forget :sunglasses:

• Did u get the runtz,i got subbed for Arctic

• I will post pictures tonight. I got 1oz of Runtz. Trim job could be alot better, probably why its "Discount" + it is smalls, but not horrible. It reeks of good marijuana smell. According to leafly you will have tons of euphoria, and I agree I was blasted from 2 bowls.

• Ok at least u got it, maybe ill get some next time

• Sneak Preview from outside the bag.

20200714-212929

• Received my half yesterday? Maybe the day before.... they smell pretty good, kind of lavender, cookie-ish? Trim is eah' but not worth frowning. Buds are not tiny by any means and not super dense. I had one or two nicer size buds. But it almost looks like there may be a couple few strains in there. Totally worth smiling over since they all are good. So, this round of runts smalls was definitely worth the price.