Ghost Ship

Ordered last Wed, arrived today. I also ordered something from medmamma last monday, shows shipping label created July 2nd, no movement since then. I am convinced there is no rhyme or reason regarding shipping, it does always show up eventually however.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mfdrQ34.jpg[/img]

Comments

• I just ordered Ghost Ship, looks like a Kush beauty. Nice photo.

• How are the effects on this one? I see it's gone now. I've got some coming. @Rockafire or anyone

• @MizterNiceGuy had some last night, it did exactly what I was hoping for. Starts out with a nice head buzz then moves to your body giving you a really mellow feeling. Slept well afterwards. I only ordered an 8th to try it out, now I wish I had ordered more. . .

• I'm glad I grabbed a oz. Thanks for the review. Sounds like it's going to be a nice kush high. I rather take the gamble of buying a half or zip so I won't have too much regret if it's a hitter(usually are) and it's gone when I find out I like it.

• @Rockafire that looks fuzzy! Can't wait to get mine in!

• Waiting for my half oz! ....Any day now! 😺 @Rockafire That....Pic!!! 🀀 😻

• @Rockafire What's the taste and smell like? Please do share all of the juicy details with us, Please! 🀀

• @G1zm0 LOL, I am no weed connoisseur. Had some more last night. Gives you a nice head buzz to start out with, but soon you will have a hard time getting off the sofa. It's a great night time end of the day smoke which is what I was looking for. :)

• We all are connoisseurs at heart! :wink: I was looking something for my back pain, And something perfect for when I get off of work. This might be it! :smiley: The White Urkle I have sure helps! :lol:

• yeah, don't plan on getting a lot accomplished after you smoke this :D

• I should have this one in by the weekend I hope if they shipped fast from last Thursday!

• Ghost ship is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ I wish i got more then 7 grams. Can’t really explain the taste but it’s good, you want go wrong with this one

• Today should be my day!

• Glad I got 1/2 while was up there. Shit is gooood.

• @Bobn218 Ghost main pic? I can't wait! Catching some Zzz tonight!

• Got mine yesterday! 😸 🐾 πŸ”₯ πŸ’¨ ....LOVING IT!!!

• Do y'all know where the name 'Ghost Ship' comes from?

Whenever you light a bowl up please remember you are paying respect to those who went before you...

RIP my friends...

Sorry for the downer... I hope it's some dank.

• Ghost ship is really good. I had a pretty shitty day last week and Ghost Ship really helped me get in a different mind set.

Ghost ship 30/70 sativa/india hybrid between purple kush starship and Gupta kush. Initially it didn't seem to come on strong but later on it was heavy on the eyes. Definately a good night time early evening strain to just sit back and relax. I like this strain.

Pic for attention.

• Dammmmmnnnnnnnn shyt looks like straight πŸ”₯