Jack Herer - Indoor

Just because it's an old-school strain, I grabbed some. Ordered Fri, label today. Excited for oldies but goodies always.

Comments

• How long after a label is created do we typically tend to see movement ? Or is there a certain day packages are shipped with each vendor. I see 4 pre ship labels ranging from 7/2-7/6 on my ID. However I’m a newbie 😊 and hope I can expect at least one in this week maybe ?

• @suchacutie89 I'm hoping to see some this week too. I have one I ordered from loud & medmom sitting in preship, myself

• Same here lol!

• Same @MigraineWarrior79 ! I’ve ordered one so far from MM and 3 from @LoudnCo 😫☺️☺️ Guess I’m just super excited to get my medicine ❤️

• @suchacutie89 Depends on the day. If i order on a Monday. They will make the label usually that night or the next day sometimes towards night. Once when its made USUALLY within 24 hours of the next business day mine usually gets accepted. If you get one made on like a Saturday though it probably wont be accepted until Monday. They are fast as hell when you order on Sundays from my experience. They will have the label made by Monday and shipped out by Monday night or Tuesday around 2am

• This thread is for Jack Herer..

There is a thread for "where's my order". Thank you

• @MizterNiceGuy well being that Jack Herer was one I was speaking of I figured in this public forum it would be ok to respond. Not the case though 🤷🏽‍♀️ No problem won’t ask that kind of question here. My apologies

• edited July 2020

@BMan dont give the secrets away lol I always order sunday.

• @Derege secerts huh ❤️☺️☺️ Now I know what day is best to order 😂😂

• I’ve tried JH in the past. It was a free sample from Loud at the time. I thought the aroma was amazing, but not as strong as I’d like. The XJ-13 is by far my most favorite JH cross.

• edited July 2020

I haven't had authentic JH since Cali living 10 years ago. I've heard it has the ammonia-cat piss aroma. Did you notice that? @superman38NC
    XJ-13 may go on next order. Great staple bud.

• @MizterNiceGuy the JH I had was very fruity..I love how the XJ-13 smells.. clean fruity crispness. Staple for sure!

• edited July 2020

@superman38NC I'm excited for JH either way. Dirty Girl stash is very low so need a new sativa. Just checked ID, seems like I'll be enjoying JH Friday! (6-8 days seems to be the new normal Loud delivery from 3-5 days)

• So if I were to order an Oz....which would you choose out of XJ, JH, or galactic jack? I will probably split it two ways so I can only choose two.

• edited July 2020

Nice @MizterNiceGuy! Let us know how it is. I’m sure it’s going to be excellent! Mine was based off a preroll. @PettKatt dont miss out on the XJ-13 imo.

• @PettKatt every batch of XJ-13 has been great. @superman38NC I'll have pictures w/review up soon.

• I want a sativa that whenever i take a hit i feel like my head is being pressurized into a balloon

• @MizterNiceGuy JH and Xj are the 2 I’m most excited for !! I’m new here so all of mine are first time orders ! I likely went a little overboard purchasing 4 strains 😂😂 but all of y’all (I’m in the south) reviews really helped.

• edited July 2020

@suchacutie89 I did the same thing my first month. Felt like Christmas every damn week! Enjoy your new life savor 🥳🤩

• Been on here for awhile, and every order is like waiting for Christmas to arrive

• edited July 2020

@Loudpack1022 SERIOUSLY like a kid on Xmas ! I haven’t checked ID in a few days and I think my Jack is scheduled for 7/9 😳🖤

• @suchacutie89 My pink champagne from loud is in your neck of the woods. I'm hoping it's here tomorrow, or friday! 🤪💚

• I see on ID all 4 of mine are scheduled for 7/9-7/11 🖤 come on baby 😂

• @suchacutie89 It's my mom's 63rd birthday sunday, and 3 out of my 4 are going to be in by Saturday! She's going to be very, very happy for her special day! 😄

• I’m glad I’m not the only one who has gone crazy in their first couple of months! I’m apparently collecting all the strains and I’ve got to pull the reins back for real!

• I like to keep placing orders, that way you never know what's arriving or when. :lol:

• Out for delivery! Finally. 11 days. In transit for 7. USPS caused this slowdown.

• Finally the forum is back so pictures soon. This stuff is beautiful! Hate it's gone..

• https://i.postimg.cc/fTqnY6Bj/19-D50-B76-5-FFD-4-D70-BE5-F-3-E25515962-CC.jpg first try at posting a pic. Jack herer on left and ghost ship on right.

• edited July 2020

Those Jack buds are incredible aren't they!?! @Bobn218 I'll have pictures up..been kind of stoned lately... Ghost is amazing too. Sad both are gone.. great day(JH) and night(Ghost) strain combo.