Viper Cake...

Comments

• Just woke up about to read post how to post pix and will be reviewing here for the Viper Cake ! Will definitely be worth the buy when it drops !!

• I read up on this one, and it's great for migraines, and pain in general, so I'm jumping on it when it drops!

• Never heard of it but sounds interesting, did I miss it?

• @liarliar03

@suchacutie89 received some with an order yesterday, and said it was awesome, so now we patiently await. Haha

• I’m so sorry y’all I will review in the morning first thing ! Hubby is off this weekend so we are spending the weekend chillin! His job usually makes him works Saturday ! ❤️❤️❤️

• Will post review shortly here is a picture of this beauty 🔥🔥🔥

• Ok so this was sample from Medmama Was the first sample buy for first time buyer. It came in pack that said “New” ! So immediately got my bowl and fired aimed up !! This to me was a really smooth hit with a great head high and a chill body high. The aroma was really nice as well. The only thing I wish was that the wish was I HAD MORE. This was some good stuff !

(Still new and will learn how to review better once I get the string of things ❤️ )

• How do as the taste?

• I hope it drops

• Maybe it was supposed to be labeled Wedding Cake?..

• I’ve had a couple samples from MedMama that they alternated the name ever so slightly writing the labels..makes me 😂..

• @superman38NC 😂😂 idk I just know that if they drop it is worth the buy ! Can guarantee this is something that can and will go fast if and when they drop it 🙌🏽

• edited July 2020

Reminds me of my first sample bud with mm...ice rush...ice something or something ice but I’ve never seen it back on the menu 🤦‍♂️ It looked just like this...pretty a** f*k

• edited July 2020

This dropped last night ! It’s called Viper cookies !! On my package it said Cake but I’m sure that is it !