Loud&Co Indoor Do-Si-Do

Excited for this since I keep missing Girl Scout Cookies. I figured this one will be very close.

Comments

• @MizterNiceGuy im sure it will be ๐Ÿ”ฅ..especially if the pics are accurate..looks sticky and dense.

• I ordered an 1/8th of this and a half of the Alien Orange and the Alien Kush ! After reviews I see anything with Alien is worth the buy ! Still have GG4 coming tomorrow and galactic jack and Lodi Dodi and black cherry soda in pre ship status !! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• @superman38NC I believe you had Loud's premium offer. How was it?

@suchacutie89 this site will make you spend funds you don't have. ๐Ÿ˜… Still waiting on Jack/Ghost zips but couldn't resist Do-Si-Do/XJ-13 zips before it's all gone. I can't do small orders. It would drive me crazy

• Just placed my first order on Friday of the Dosidos. Can't wait! Anyone have a picture of it??

• edited July 2020

@MizterNiceGuy i do have a couple premium batches..both excellent..totally diff in appearance but one of my favorite evening strains..great for watching movies!

• @superman38NC I have noticed Do-si-do phenos are all over the place. Never had two identical batches. Expecting this one next week, been taking 7-10 days +lately. (Loud&Co)

• edited August 2020

This Do-Si-Do was so good, I forgot to review. Reminded me of Master Kush more than anything. It's a hit! Nursing the last bit of this...I got carried away smoking it. Delicious!

BTW. Missed out on GSC again from both shippers recently๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• @MizterNiceGuy I MM GCS 1gram add on and it was ehh just ok to me. However I just ordered the 4-1 gram sampler and GCS was one with LoudCo I requested so it will be cool to compare ! Hope Loud is some Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ they usually are. Only thing I ever got bad from loud was FP and after I told Medboy about that it seems like they removed it

• Loved it. Wish I had gotten a whole oz. https://postimg.cc/vx63MmHX

• edited August 2020

Usually both Medmama & Loud are ๐Ÿ”ฅ. I've smoked the best I've ever had from both shippers. I seem to miss the "mediocre" cannabis

@Bobn218 I only got a oz as well..dumb move๐Ÿ˜…. Same slow move I made with Ghost Ship. What a gem.

• I loved the Do si do's from MM, i never tried the one from Loud. I also missed the GSC from both , due to just being inundated with orders, i just couldn't order everything i wanted . this is how i live vicariously thru others' reviews on the strains i miss.. lol

am looking forward to trying out Loud's wedding cake.. since i have the premium WC from MM, it'll be cool to see batches from different growers

• I just finished my stash of Loud premium Dosidos, it was amazing and I will buy again