Best vape cart for indica or sativa?

Curious for those who have had the vape carts recently what they would rate as the best for an indica or sativa.

I'm looking at trainwreck, candyland or watermelon dream for the sativa, and gg4 or platinum OG for the indica but I humbly ask for guidance my legion of cannaseurs.

Comments

• For indica, mendo breath is my fav, platinum og second fav, bubba kush too, gorilla glue is right up there as well.

For sativa, green crack does it for me, reall marijuana taste and it really gives you that energetic buzz.. at first i didnt like it, now i crave it all the time. Ive order some amnezia, super silver for some classic sativa, ill let you know how those are.

• @wikkkkietman really liking green crack! Just got it in yesterday. I like to let it ride for a while then finish it off with some grape ape. Good for getting homework done and then relaxing.

• Thanks!

• If you see the Northern Lights refills, and you like Northern Lights, flavor was spot on. Northern Lights is a favorite for flower.

• @theunleet Agree 100% Northern Lights is damn good. I like the flower more, but the vape refills hit the spot.