MedMamma

I just wanted to send out a huge huge thank you to MM!! The care and fast delivery of my package has been spot on. I like the fact that I can always order pre rolled from you. With the arthritis in my hands and fingers, it make it very hard to roll my own or smoke from a bowl. Thank you!! You have a life long customer-or as long as we can order.

Comments

• cool post to see. thanks from me as well @medmama . my last order from Mama came super fast as well.. fastest yet. 4 days? maybe 5? and it was packed impeccably.

really, really grateful for this site. shit shouldn't be an issue; should be rec legal all 50 states and federal. shit is a farce. the wall is finally falling but i'm afraid i might not live to see once it's totally fallen down, at least, living where i currently do (TX).

anyway sorry for the diversion, wasn't trying to hi-jack this thread but wanted to give thanks also. and to let @mommiller50 know i thought it was a very cool post.

• I agree MedMama is always awesome. Really fast shipping, excellent bud.

• It seems they have exactly what you need whatever it is you need for a fair price to boot, especially with the freebies.

• I have been trying to make a slot to try the diamonds and a couple other things (pink lotus and jack og live resin??!) But haven't been able to .. seems like every day there's a fantastic flower gets added 😒😄