Strain rotation on MM

How often is it that new strains show up and current strains are pulled? I know it likely depends on how popular certain strains are and what not but on average, how long could I expect to see a particular strain on the site? How often do new strains come out? Do strains ever come back? For example, I am really like the XJ, it was just pulled. Will it ever come back? It's quite the conundrum. I want to buy stuff while its in stock but not so much that I dont have funds or space for something new around the corner that may come out.

Comments

• hmmm... i am still getting used to this myself. quite* the conundrum, indeed -- i was thinking about ordering more XJ myself, and i was a bit bummed when i saw it was gone. (the flip side to that, is.. there will always be something good to take its place :D )

as for things coming back and returning , i haven't been here long enough to know for sure, but i have heard people making comments about stuff returning.. i'm fairly certain there's a good handful of stuff that will continue to come back around. (i'm personally already hoping there's more premium Dolato in the pipeline somewhere ) but it's definitely interesting to say the least

• Looks like some make their rounds more often then others. They have what they have and when it's gone, so long! At least for a while. I've been around here a little while and I seen a number of them hit the menu on more than one occasion.
    Personally, I'm tapping my fingers patiently for some more Jaeger. I've only seen that 1 time, amd it's so yummy! Anyway, keep your eye out since it does change by the moment sometimes! ✌

• I feel the same way. I haven’t been around long, but this site has killed me because I’ve been ordering everything. I gotta slow down though. I like dolato too and Death Star!

• Yes some strains do show up again. Some strains sell out very quickly. Northern Lights has come and gone in minutes but one time it was on for weeks. It varies on how much quantity they have. The description of the strain will sometimes say they don't have much quantity and to order soon. If I see strains like GG#4 of Gorilla Glue I order a larger amount so it goes fast. Fruit Loops went very quickly last time and I missed it. If you want to make sure you don't run out of a particular strain before it reappears then order an OZ. I order a 1/4 of Chemdawg and wish I ordered an OZ. XJ and Dolato will be back but make sure you check the site often. I just received Wedding Cake and GG#4 and both are outstanding. I also ordered some Premium Alien Fire Kush but have not received it yet. It is still on the site now. The other stains are excellent and I have never had anything bad from MM. Good luck shopping.

• i know what you mean.. i kinda need to pump the brakes and then there's a bunch more shit ( at least 2 or 3 things) i have my eye on now lol. never tried the death star.. i've seen shatter or something but never saw flowers .. one of the ones i've missed i guess

• To the site veterans, has Laughing Buddha ever been available here?

• IMO there has been a great mixture of strains that keep returning and those that are more rare like Nothern Lights, Mothers Milk OG, Violet Vixen, Alien OG, and I do recall seeing Laughing Buddha on for a brief time first part of the yr..and some batches are more fire than others..lots of factors..I have 2 runs of Dosidos which was purchased within days of each other and both bags looked totally diff and have a slightly diff aroma..both awesome..just saying none seem to be truly the same on here..

• I just go with whatever is the cheapest...

Never been disappointed. Not once.

• Agree with dacabbie, bought a lot of products on here, discounts on here were always a winner to me.