Anyone tried the 1:1 bud on here?

See where they have some CBD high bud coated with THC concentrate to give it a 1:1 ratio recently posted. Anyone try this before or is it a new item?

Comments

• I’m wanting some input also

• Its new well at least i have not seen it in the couple years i been here. And welcome fellow Bayou dweller.

• We have a couple of bayou dwellers, it seems. 🐊 LA girl, myself.

If anyone tries any of this 1:1 gives us some pics & review, pllllease

• Yeah, I have been doing 1:1 blends with my CBD and THC bud and really like how that treats me. No anxiety or paranoia with a nice high that doesn't have me out of commission. If these they have on here would save me the trouble of grinding and blending, id like to maybe try them. If in a week or so I don't hear anything review wise, I may get a little sample to try. And yes, Louisiana seems to be representing well!

• Another Louisiana girl here! 🐊

• i need some cool weed smoking chics here in Nc to burn it down with!!!!

• cotton candy 1:1 looks good... anybody know how they do it? is it sprinkled with some like kiff ?

• Idk bout this. I use a grinder and bowl. I can see me getting the insides from 1 bowl. Mostly cbd then another bowl getting the extract and getting higher than seth rogen

• @clark115 I've been eyeing that cotton candy too. Googled it and I like was I read. Just ordered a zip so guess we'll see in about a week.

• @Loudpack1022 looking forward to your review of the cotton candy

• @Loudpack1022 awesome! please come back here and let us know how it is. Curious of its potency/effects and how it smokes after going through a grinder as was mentioned above.

• @Stoney02 @NOLA504 I got y’all definitely will review it

• got some cotton candy 1:1 and it's fair. i was hoping it would be like the Afghani hash i smoked long time ago. i've read that hash had lots of cbd and thc so i was thinking it would be interesting. it has a weird taste and it gives me a buzz but it's mild and doesn't last long. it does seem to be like the hash i've smoked before. i don't think i'll order anymore

• @clark115 thanks for the review, was curious to hear how it was.

• The cotton candy 1:1 is horrible. I just smoked a blunt by myself. Made my throat hurt and i had a moment of relaxation and a 2 minute "high" if thats what you would call it. I would highly recommend not getting it. I haven't seen this many seeds in a zip sense the 5th grade. You can buy cbd anywhere, even in the rustiest part of the rust belt and probably a little cheaper. IDK why its even on here. I owed a buddy some smoke and he came back and wanted to beat my ass for giving him this schwag. My throat still hurts and I aint got no buzz at all. From a blunt, by myself, less than 15 minutes ago.

• @groundscreeper yeah it sounds like I may be better off just buying full THC bud then making my own ratio after grinding with CBD bud I already have. A friend gave me 2 pounds of CBD bud so I can put it to some use

• CBD is a failing business in my personal opinion. I will never grow a CBD plant considering they are grown from hemp and not even cannabis. Once when America gets its shit together (it wont) and they legalize cannabis everywhere this is what we are stuck with. It almost feels like a rip off in my opinion thats why i never bought pure CBD or anything thats CBD dominant. At the end of the day we all just want to be high

• I would and have bought CBD. I just can't imagine myself smoking it. If I smoke anything that's not cigarettes (which I quit), I want to get high lol.

• Gummies and liquid form, I don't mind.

• @BMan just my opinion but I think in the next few years we will see it legalized everywhere just because our economy is gonna have to recover from this pandemic. That's a quick way for the government to get their money back.

• Nah, they make more money off the private run prison system and probation and court mandated drug and alcohol "classes" to have it legal here. Plus big pharma has locations in state Capitol. And its such a good way to introduce young people into the court system!

• Agreed cotton candy is trash! All those seeds was uncalled for. The gelato was all super small popcorn nuggets. It was way too many steams in it. Outdoor isn’t for me. From now own I’m only getting Loud’s bud. MM has me too pissed. I can get trash bud from the streets and at a cheaper price. Quality is nothing compared to Loud. They gotta do better much better. I love their gum drops tho.

• @Loudpack1022 yeah, I have made purchases from both MM and Loud and the stuff from Loud has been better. I ordered the Pink Champagne from MM and it was kinda weak while the XJ13, Herer, Space Queen and Blackberry from Loud has all been solid. Not sure if I just got a bad batch from MM. Would give them another shot if something enticing comes up.

• The recent GG4 from mama is one of my all time favs..similar to Wedding Cake as far as effects..but it has a nice way of easing you into sleep, but initially it kicks your tale! Superb high..wish I had ordered more!