Question about distillate refills

When you order this what other parts do you need to refill vape cartridges?

Comments

• I personally buy empty 510 carts. So throw in a hair dryer and your golden.

• I have empty carts and was wondering if I needed to buy syringes with tips or they come with tips to insert into the cart in a seamless way. Thank you for your reply though- imagine if I didn't have empty 510 carts... It's better to assume there's no longer common sense in people.

• edited July 2020

I don’t use anything outside of the wife’s 30 year old hair dryer. Not really a seamless way that I use but I just hold the empty cart at a angle while the hair dryer going a little off to the side. I’ve never had any loss without a special tool to go from their syringe to my cart. Hair dryer most important in my opinion as it’s pretty thick.

• I buy the refill syringes all the time. Like Bob said I also use a hair dryer. 10 seconds does the trick and it is easy to refill cartridges

• I'm totally going to do this @Bobn218 and @Kris10 . Thank you and look at that... Just you guys!

• edited July 2020
  • edited July 2020

I bought a couple 1 gram carts from sneak petes and got a tip with them just screw on hair dryer warm the oil up and push in the oil slow and easy and cap done !!!