Bubba’s Gift w/ pics

edited July 2020 in Product Reviews

It’s still hitting me, but so far 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Very pleased immediately ❤️

I will ad more later. 7 day delivery again. 😋

Comments

• wow nice.. i already had my eye on this and was waiting for a thread like this w/ pics!! how is the high?? nice pics man, looks frosty, thanks for sharing!

.. idk what it is but there's something about bud that color; that kind of dull or light light green.. (probably just a mental thing on my part but i have had alot of bud that color that was fantastic )

• edited July 2020

Probably going to be an all time favorite.

I always take a single .25 gram bong hit.

Descriptions are accurate. It may be a hybrid but its an all indica experience. almost.

I have grape ape, and pink champagne on hand to compare.

The typical indica relax is there. Calm, smoothe, relaxed. no feelings of paranoia or fidigity feelings.

I cant handle any sativa stimulation and i don’t feel any.

The extra perk is that Its a mood enhancer. It makes me feel happier. Its got that creative fun playful feel to it without the energy burst.

But its also not an energy drainer. It will definitely help with sleep and helps with relaxation but its not knocking me out or keeping me awake.

This is exactly what I needed and why i tried it. Its kind of dazzling and euphoric-ish. Apparently this strain is know for all this.

Its clearly stronger than the weakish Potency dull roar high of pink champagne. Its closer to grape ape strength but definitely a different high.

It comes on fast and strong, then creeps up even more. It hits you with a punch but its not jarring or too much like grape ape can be for me. There is a real intensity and strength without that screaming in my face feeling. Potent!

Still need a few days to settle into how it feels
    But so far, its one I probably wish i had more of and will definitely look for again.

• edited July 2020

This is much closer in color to what I actually see.

• Great review! Thanks

• Ditto! Nice bud shots..looks dense and sticky..

• Day two. Confirming everything i already said. Just a wonderful and powerful high. I am going to be all over this if it comes around again 🥳

There are never enough “pure indica” choices.

If i was going to be stuck on one strain for the rest of
    My days this could easily be the one. Hope i find some seeds 🤩. Probably wont.

Found close to 20 already in the greenhouse pink champagne though! 🤯

The buds sparkle. Like tiny dew drops all over. The camera didn’t capture it well. They are medium density, grind very easily, but burn slow and sappy.

Cant wait to get some bovedas in there and see what happens!!!

• edited July 2020

Just for fun, this is two different indica strains that are legit quite different from each other. 😁 even their texture and density is very different. 🤯🤷‍♂️

Pink champagne on top
    Bubbas on bottom