Vapes Help

Hello all! I am hoping I can get some advice, I like the edibles however because I have anxiety and depression I am more of a sativa person so I am looking into getting vapes instead. Can anyone recommend one to me that they have tried that is sativa dominant? Also those of you who have ordered the vapes how do they come? Do I need to purchase anything additional with the vape?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• you need a battery... it just comes with the cartridge(s), and nothing else. they do have a cheap vape battery on the order page, or you can get your own elsewhere- they are commonly referred to as "510" batteries due to the 5-10 class thread that is universal

I too am a sativa person.. i have only tried 1 vape, and that is the Amnesia Haze. at first, i didn't like it.. (i actually meant to come here and get some feedback but never did yet, lol). but it has kinda grown on me.

the taste was strange. i couldnt decide if it was chemicals, improperly purged extract, or just very minty bud (and also that i am not used to vapes!) EITHER which way.... i really* like the effect/high on the Amnesia, it works very well.. i just wish it tasted good! not sure if this aligns with others' experiences but i'm curious to hear

either way, good luck! see if you can find a cheap option/maybe a 1/2g cart at first.. that way you're not going "all-in" right from the start? GL!

-scott

• I also have anxiety and PTSD and concentrates and vapes are my go to. I tend to stick to hybrid strains because sativa give me anxiety typically. But for sativa I do like Green Crack, Blue Dream, Jack Herer, and recently tried Sweet Island Skunk and I really liked that one.

The best way to go when ordering vapes is the prefilled syringe refills by MedMama. They are the same thing that is in the prefilled cartridges, but an affordable price. All you have to do is use a hair dryer for about 10 seconds and the distillate is easy to get out of the syringe. You can refill old cartridges or buy empty cartridges.

You will need a 510 battery. I use the CBDfx battery but any 510 will work. Also, here is a link to my favorite empty cartridges. These are the easiest to fill and are great quality.

https://cbdfx.com/products/cbd-vape-kit-cartridge/

• @Kris10 glad I decided to read through old threads while waiting on orders cause been thinking about checking out the 1 gram refills and did see a decent ceramic cart but this one looks like nice quality and possible easier to fill, what's the average ohm reading on coil I'm guessing round 1.15ohm or neighborhood?