Best Loud strains during Chemo?

Just started back on Methotrexate and I'm miserable. Looking at the menu for Loud's stuff. I just feel terrible all over. I can't really nail down the feeling other than miserably uncomfortable and emotionally I'm all over the place. Any recommendations on their flower options currently available would be awesome. I have a pretty high tolerance (all day smoker here). I've been vaping green crack which has been helping, but would love some good flower.

I've got my kiddo needing his mom and a husband whose swamped at work. I ain't got time for this. My anxiety and depression has been crazy the last couple of days and I think finding a strain that helps with that would be the best. @Jdtokes @daCabbie I know y'all usually know the menu good from what I've seen on here. Any suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• Premium Master Kush & Blackberry IMO. maybe a concentrate like some premium Gelato wax.. That's what I'm thinking - potent indica. So sorry you have to deal w.that :( God bless you

• Try some edibles, massive doses of edibles... ask your doctors what they recommend... ask other patients in your clinic.

??? Never had chemo ??? Wish I knew more. What are your complaints/symptoms? Tell us more.

Stay strong. Oxygen and movement are key to staying alive.

• edited July 2020

The orange kush would be a good choice also. It'll give you a energy boost to take care of what you need, takes care of nausea, and body aches.
    I wish you all the best, and pray for your strength to get through this.

• Thank you all for the kind responses! We just moved to the East coast in Feb because my husband's job was transferred in the middle of all this health shit and then Covid. And then my dog died in April and he was my little buddy. I'm just like "NO MORE" lol. At this point we're just taking it day by day.

Nausea and a lot of fatigue but insomnia like crazy are the worst symptoms.

I ordered some space queen and blackberry Kush. Got me a gelato vape, and MM is sending me some gelato flower. Celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary tomorrow!

• Nothing more beautiful than a woman in love!

• Happy anniversary to you guys!

• Happy Anniversary girl ❤❤❤ Hope you get your medicine soon, and it eases some of your issues. I haven't tried the blackberry kush yet to speak on it, but I have ordered it as I've been needing to get a strong indica for sleep. But Gelato and Space Queen were great pics for any anxiety or nausea you may be feeling in my opinion and may even give you some energy.

• @FuxLupus I apologize for the late reply. I had to take a break from the forum and site for a little bit lol.

I would recommend indica strains or indica dominant strains to ward off body pain and nausea, it will help with sleep also. Some sativa strains have similar effects though, I mostly go by trial and error haha.

Can't beat MAC though, when it's on the menu grab some and try it out. Uplifting and a good buzz

• Happy Anniversary. Hope you feel better son.

• @Jdtokes man I ordered MAC yesterday! I've never had it so figured it's time lol. Got that and Alaskan Thunderfuck 😂the names kill me

• @FuxLupus ok awesome! Come back and let us know what you think. I'm sure you'll be very happy with it. I missed the atf ;(