Patience pays off with perfect order!

I have never posted but I thought this may give some of you more “heads up” when it comes to being patient while waiting on USPS.
I’ve only ordered maybe half a dozen times but every time I received my order within a week.
Because of the virus I was a little tiny bit more worried but I went ahead with just an 1/8 of XJ-13, And a 1gram add-on. Very pleased when I opened the box.
I put in my order on July 12th and tried to be patient while every day I was thinking it would arrive. Patience paid off because just like mm told us “be patient it will come...”. Package arrived 9 working days from order date! And the XJ put me in another world! A little patience paid off. Perfect order shipped to me in the Deep South. Thank You MM and I appreciate the Gummy Bear as well as the beautiful buds!
-Kelly

Comments

• good post! thanks for sharing. i absolutely love the XJ-13.. it smokes really well. we always talk about how a strain smells, or how it looks, or how the high is.. but i find it more rare to talk about the actual quality of the smoke itself and how it actually smokes.(or vapes). the recent batches of XJ and Dolato have been my favorite in that category.

USPS is pretty rough right now.. so i am a bit nervous of their future.. but with that being said, my orders come in like clockwork between 6-8 days. (do you mind me asking what you got for your add-on 1g? i can't resist the 1g add-on sometimes. i was super bummed last time because my 1g add for Jack the Hammer got subbed out for Lodi Dodi, which i already had, but hey overall i have been very happy and gotten what i want)

patience is definitely a virtue.. great message!

• Hello at "Finish"...as an add-on I added 1gr. of "Fruity Pebbles" I believe. It too was very potent and in fact afterwards I laid down just for a second and next thing I knew I was out and woke three hours later. Ha, I should have waited till later in the day.
    As a side note; a couple days later I noticed the XJ was gone from the order form. I was blessed just in time! I love it when a plan comes together...All this reminded me that if you see a strain you want then jump on it ASAP then be patient and it will come...

• atlanta is the twilight zone for mail ... never know what will happen

• @honeyhigh words of wisdom, right there-- definitely words to live by around here, when you see something special you gotta jump.. and then the patience : )

lol clark i know the feeling