Vape Questions

What do you all recommend for a vape pen or is the Variable Voltage Vape Pen from MedMamma the only pen you can use for all 3 shippers Vape Carts? I'm fairly new to the Vape World so I'm looking to buy some carts but it wouldn't do me any good unless I know what else I need to actually get to smoke the vape?

Comments

• I would recommend the Yocan Uni pro or PCKT one plus for more high end, but you can use any battery with a 510 threading.

• @liarliar03 Any suggestions as to where I can find them online? Searched eBay and Amazon and got nothing.

• Any smoke/vape shop carries them. I’ve been using the Yocan uni for a while and it works good enough.

• i just have to throw this device out there, since i have been so very impressed with it - (this is more of a wax pen for concentrates than a vape pen for 510 thread oil carts tho, so this is probably not what you're looking for specifically ) - the Puffco Plus v2 is fantastic . for 510 thread cartridge style vape pen, i have only used the one from med mama. it seems a little low end,maybe mid, but it also works very well/had no issues.

• I really like the ccell silo battery. Bought mine at vpm.com

• edited July 2020

Check out the Ccell Palm and pair it with the SPRK Cartridge. Extremely sleek and discreet! And the SPRK Cartridge consistently gets the highest reviews across the web and they blow the Ccell carts out of the water.

There's a regular version and ceramic version of the cart. Both use ceramic atomizers, but the ceramic version uses ceramic on every part that touches oil.

Ccell Palm - https://vpm.com/ccell-palm-battery/

SPRK Cartridge by PCKT - https://pcktvapor.com/products/sprk-ceramic-cartridge

• @Brandon2k20 I just use a $30 Eleaf for the 510 carts. works perfect with usb charge and adjustable voltage and lcd readout plus compact

• @Bobs_Vagana @rasta0458 Thanks you guys will have to do my research on them whenever I get home!

• Ive been using this one from Amazon. I like that it is more compact and has great battery life. Also has 3 temp settings and a pre heat mode.
    https://www.amazon.com/Airis-Mystica-Genuine-Compact-Kit/dp/B08CH523BL/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=airis&qid=1596167961&sr=8-2

• Don't want to bad mouth medmama but their battery isn't very good, I think it's made for Cbd oil and not the thicker THC vapes I had to buy one from a smoke shop that has a little backbone to it.

• edited August 2020

@Trezdazed I've never ordered the battery from MM but if it's the same one that's pictured it's not a great battery. The pen style batteries are what a lot of people start off with, mainly because they're abundant and the buyer doesn't know any better at the time.

There are definitely much better options out there. Though, it can get very confusing for a beginner because there are a MILLION different vaping devices on the market.

Personally, when it comes to vaping THC I stay away from the bigger, higher powered mods that can cook your oil. I prefer something small and discreet, but with enough power to unlock all the terpenes and give a good hit.