Space Queen

Was the space queen good.. as the last batch was?

Comments

• Mine should be here this week, will let ya know how it is.

• Really good. Puuuurfect buds

• My order is finally out for delivery. I got 2oz of this Space Queen. Can't wait. Took 9 days.

• Mine should get here tomorrow!

• @MizterNiceGuy i want a review pllleeeaassee if you can today or tomorrow

• Loud's description of this strain is quite accurate. Pictures & review tomorrow. It's a potent, long lasting high. I'll rate it again in the morning. It's takes you πŸš€πŸŒ™

• Thank's MrNiceGuy .

• I ordered 1/4 yesterday and hoping it don’t take weeks

• Just got mine and shared a bowl with my husband. Description is pretty spot on. It's great guys. Get some before it's out πŸš€πŸ›ΈπŸ‘½πŸ‘‘

• Space Queen is pretty good and has a good taste. When i took my first hit from it i got a really intense head high followed with a rock body. It was interesting knowing its a 50/50 hybrid because you can feel it the whole time. Honestly its like the perfect daytime weed because i can think clear and it makes me relaxed enough to take a nap if i need one. Come to think of it i havent even taken my klonopin yet today. Honestly its really good i see nothing wrong with the batch its definitely better than the Green Crack. The head high on GC is really good but does not last long which results in chainsmoking so i was not a fan.