Worried about order

So I went through the order page, filled everything out fine and submitted the order, I got to the second page with the key to send btc to and accidentally refreshed the page, so there was a different key than before. I sent the btc to the refreshed key and still got a confirmed payment email. Will this change anything? Or should I have sent the btc to the first key?

Comments

• As long as you received a payment confirmation, you're all set! 💚

• Yeah youre good. When you refresh it just creates a new send to wallet.

• Haven't received a payment confirmation in months.....always get my order and no it does not go to spam because it's the same email address I use when I order and I always get the amount to pay email....

• it also can change the amount of bitcoin to send. But medman saying you good, you got the payment confirmation. Hope all is well!

• @Good2Go have you checked your spam folder? that would be VERY unusual for your orders to be processed without you getting a payment confirmation. near impossible.

• Yes Sir. I have always checked the spam folder.....I do get the order conformation with the amount to remit in my regular email.......then nothing until the tracking number appears.....probably the last 3 months...no receipt of payment.