New Strains?

How often does new stuff come available on the menu?

Comments

• It’s random. Once-twice every few weeks I’d say. Everything is pressure IMO

• edited August 2020

Received a loud package yesterday. Had a dubie of Lodi as my freebie. One can maybe assume some might hit.

• They took off Wedding Cake. When all the premiums are gone thats a sign for new strains usually

• I hope new strains drop soon, Loud is almost out of thc flower and med mama is out. I may go ahead and order from loud b4 they are out

• Yeah I'm only looking for THC flower and the options seem to be very slim at the moment. Lots of outdoor stuff that I just have no interest in or CBD. Really wish there were more premium/indoor options to choose from.

• @Vices919 There usually is. You came at the wrong time. This is actually the least amount of THC strains I've seen in a while, so I'm sure they'll be updating with some soon.

• it will be any day now.. i kinda hope they drop some new stuff on the weekend . i love getting hype for new strains on the weekend.. plus the fun carries over to the next weekend bc actually receiving it!! lol. that's 2 weeks of fun right there.

that being said, of course i don't mind whenever it is. i'm sure it will be soon

• yep new ones coming tomorrow

• @medman Like the night before Christmas...

• Well Christmas didn't come

• Santa hasn't passed yet

• The day after that

• ...stayed up all night waiting for Santa! Lol... Hopefully he comes today...?

• They are killing me with this lol

• New Strains up now

• New strains not showing alot of crystal coverage. Expect for mother's milk would consider the strawberry cough pic don't do justice . And the sativa dominant Cherry Ak 47 looks pretty good. Look like a different grower