testing new method of reviews (wedding cake) video

Comments

• LMFAOO !!! It actually worked yall. Enjoy!!!! I have every single strain I ever grabbed off MM recorded like this. I will add a lot more if yall enjoy them I have like 18 strains recorded so far.

• BTW if you enlarge the video you can actually change the setting to see it in 1080p HD. Them chrystallllllls !!!!

• Looks 🔥! I’ve had a couple batches of WC from Mama..neither disappointed

• That does NOT look like the premium wedding cake I got from mama...

I was happy with the smell, strong flavor etc . But man there is nary a crystal on my bud; I was kinda wondering if they kiefed it or something .. but yeah it was still really good!

I have photos of all strains (about 20 also) but never thought to try video!! Genius!!

Great post

• Nice job @maryjanelover11 . Good to see your responses ( instead of lurking) lol

• @v32Finish most of the strains I post are from loud. I only grabbed from mama 2 or 3 times and it was early on. This strain is from loud

• @MizterNiceGuy thanks bro I was actually gone for a while but I did lurk every so often lol

• @maryjanelover11 ok tht explains it lol..

I am giving mama another chance but I also have gravitate towards Loud personally.. I feel like I didn't give Mama a good enough chance. It just seems like from here on out, I go to Loud for flower and Both for concentrate.

Curious about the mother's milk, tho.. if it really blows me away then I will start ordering premiums from both

• @v32Finish Interesting that you say that because I also wondered about the mothers milk it looks good from the picture alone

• I know, right?? A good picture is so valuable . Of the current selection, bas d on ictures alone the 2 best look to be Mother's Milk and White Cookies .. (I ordered the Milk but now I'm really torn whether to order the cookies and/or a couple others .. or to hold out)

But yeah I am actually surprised that the Strawberry Cough sold out faster than the mother's milk.. I was just certain that the Milk was gonna get snapped up pretty much instantly

• @v32Finish strawberry cough is a strain ive been trying to find since i started smoking wich was like 7-8 years ago. I missed out lol. one day

• I see the premium version of this is on the site. I highly recommend trying it! Great strain and this batch was indoor and it was this good. Premium is probably amazing !!

• I ordered an 8th .. even tho I ordered alot of other stuff, I saw that from Loud and I had to try. I love wedding cake in general so seeing a Loud premium I was hype hype 😍

• @v32Finish let me know how you like it

• @maryjanelover11 will do it, for sure for sure