Shipping from loud & space queen, vape review

I ordered from LC on Sunday 8/2, and my package arrived ahead of ID schedule today 8/7 To the east coast.

Space queen is sweet, and fruity-the flavor is reminiscent of The cherry pie strain MM had a WHILE back. It relieved the anxiety I was feeling, while simultaneously helping ease my mind. Definitely sativa effects, but I am definitely a sativa lover.

I Lso purchased the 1G vape, og kush. I love a lush vape and this is no different. The uptake is smooth, and I only need to use the medium voltage setting on my uni yocan battery. Nice head and body high from this one, and immediate relief of headache pain.

All in all a+. Thanks MM, MB, and LC.

Comments

• OG Kush is one of my favorites for headache relief, myself!

• It is great!!!!

• Medmama had some OGKush flower when I made my 1st order, and I'm wishing I would have picked up more than just a quarter because it works so well.

I'll have to scoop up some of the vape until hopefully one day it'll drop on the flower again

• Ordered space queen and I’ve gotten every order in the southeast within 7 days all but once on a reship and it took 3 weeks. Walked up and it was sitting in front of my door. Looks and smells 🔥

• I love when I wake up and a delivery has come. It’s like Christmas Day.