new strains in the vape section

just a heads up for anyone who hasn't seen it yet - got some interesting stuff in there !

Comments

• Bruce Banner, Killamanjaro, Northern Lights, Ghost Train Haze, and some others caught my eye .. Amnesia .. what else

• Maybe a blessing in disguise my label never printed two weeks ago. Mendo is gone which I ordered but that ghost train has my eye for replacement!

• i had to do it.. was NOT planning on ordering today, but i saw those and i had to put in a order since i've never done the refills. i ordered the Ghost Train and Super Silver Haze, i'm thinking those will be 2 solid ones to have around & i have some empty vape carts on the way too since yall recommended me some good ones.. im also curious how these will work in my Puffco Plus v2 since i've only ever tried shatter in it

• @Bobn218 hopefully you can end up with what you want.. maybe when you contact them , just tell them what you want in case it never went out or was an issue or whatever. like you said, maybe a blessing in disguise!!

• @v32Finish that I can’t answer. The only pen/battery over used is the yocan uni I think it’s called. Hell I’d order more by now but it’s hard with over 300 in limbo.