Dosi-do Video review

From about 3 weeks back. A great loud strain. Very piney earthy smell and a heavy high for a hybrid strain. I highly recommend trying this strain. This will be my last post for quite a while as I have to travel. I hope to be able to post here again. If you ever want to see any of the video reviews i uploaded you can always click my name and it will take you to all the previous discussions. Happy smoking to all of you my friends :) stay safe and enjoy the herb! Mary jane out !! Peace!

![](

Do-si-do from Mary Jane on Vimeo.

)

Comments

• How on earth did i not order this... i wish the pics on the site were more accurate, showed the crystals, etc.... but on 2nd thought, my wallet says "nah, let's go ahead and not do that" .. i love these genetics, i had the premium Do-si-do from Mama but ihave a feeling these nugs were special

haha.. another great one as usual @maryjanelover11 good luck my friend!! be safe & we'll catch you on the flip side

• @v32Finish Loud is where it's at that's for sure. This was a typical loud fire top shelf strain. catch yall later bro enjoy the herb