Edibles?

Has anyone in the Southeast ordered gummies this summer? Worried about melting.

Comments

• Georgia here. They will melt. The recipe has improved that.

• The new recipe is less susceptible, but I wouldn’t do it til the fall. IMHO.

• On a side note, you about to get a little weather....

• I order the Gum Drops and have not had a problem. If they get a little sticky just cool them down slightly and you are good.

• I'm further south la than you and mama's gumdrops (although she's out at the moment) made it to me un melted, and the sugar coating was still there on most!
    I keep mine in the hydrater drawer in my fridge, and they stay nice, and chilled that way with no worries of them melting!

• edited August 2020

I live in Az and it's been over 110 for weeks. I've ordered MedMama's gumdrops twice in the last month. They come stuck together but easily pulled apart. No melting. Course, it's a lot shorter trip here than to the southeast. Lol Bummin' cause they're not on the list right now.

• Yeah weather looks to be a bit dicey down here in the next few days. Got one last day of fishing in this A.M as the water will likely be all junked up after the storm for a bit.

Will wait till at least next month to order the edibles. Was looking at the gumdrops, so after hearing that they hold up better will go with those when they hit the site again.

• Fishing. Nice. I’ve been to Venice La and caught some redfish.good times.