Canteloupe Haze

Would love a review of this strain. I am relatively new to cannabis and chose this, (I have vaped some 1:1 in Vegas a handful of times). I have since read it is not a good choice for beginners. Why is this the case? What can I do to mitigate the negative with this? Just wanting to be as responsible as possible, and get the motivational & euphoric effects if possible. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• I would say for alot of strains or products that say that, you're probably fine with, but just recognize that whenever it says that, it's likely because it's either very strong in general, or known to cause some paranoia or anxiety in some people . typical of strong sativas mostly, but also just really strong strains.

i wouldn't worry too much about it, but especially if you're new, just recognize that it's always better to start slow and see what it's like, rather than just full commit and smoke a whole blunt or eat a whole giant cookie etc etc etc (this is especially true with edibles! you don't want to eat too much edibles lol)

anyway just use common sense and start a little slow but I think you're probably OK

• However I will also note: I have NOT tried this particular strain, for full disclosure, so take what I say with a grain of salt. I assume you're talking about the vape carts for this strain?

• Yes that is right! I am looking forward to it.

• cool! yeah, again I have never tried those specifically, but i had a similar vape cart from MedMama (Amnesia Haze) that was good, and the refill vape syringe(S.SilverHaze) was even better! (a little stronger effect but mostly the difference was a much richer, fragrant taste.. terpene strong distillate i think) but then of course I had to fill my own cart.

anyways, i think you'll probably like it! Maybe if you decide to get it, check back here & leave your thoughts, i know i have been interested in that vape and some others that nobody ever talks about! good luck & enjoy!

• Thank you for the reply, I am really looking forward to it, I hope that it helps me with some depression issues and a few other things. Nothing too intense or whatever but I definitely would rather go this route than a Dr. and ssri meds or something of that nature.

• Hey I absolutely agree, as someone who has seen those meds really mess with people . Definitely I think it's a viable alternative. hope it helps you out. I use both medically and recreationally and cannabis has really changed my life for the better so i'm a big believer in the power of the plant ..