Best strain

I love smoking❤️❤️❤️ But whats did best strain you’ve had

Comments

• 1 Imported - Hawaiian grown Maui Waui top cola (1978) 25% + THC - Sativa - 8-10 Hr. High - one Bowl

2 Imported - Jamaican Lamb's Bread (1983) in Jamaica - 20% + THC - Sativa -2 Joints - 12 Hours + High

3 Domestic - Outdoor Oregon Grown Maui Pineapple Chunk (2017 -2018) - From Medicine Love shipper from this site - 20% + THC - Sativa - One Bowl 8 - 10 Hr. High
    3 bowls = Border Line Psychedelic

Honorable Mentions - Thai sticks (1976 -1981) - 20% + THC - Chocolate Thai Sativa - One Bowl - 6- 8 Hours; Indica - Afghani Hash / Red Lebanese Hash - 25% THC - 6 Hours + from one bowl - eventually 6 hours deep sleep

• I would have to put the old school black hash that I used to get in little medium size bricks, pretty near the top, along with some stuff from this site and some of the 'exotics' I used to get locally (i live in a huge city metro area so the dank here in town is CRAZY if you know who to ask, which i do not anymore lol). (also some people think calling them exotics is stupid, i don't feel one way or another about it but in my town that's a known term for the very highest tier of top shelf bud- i didn't make it up. lol)

most notable i remember getting some lightly purpled bud from some of my Vietnamese friends that was the most unique and best tasting bud i've ever smoked.. to this day, i've been trying to find what strain it was, just by testing everything, and i've never come close. it was so good that we would roll joints and pass them around first un-lit bc the dry toke was so crazy..someday I shall find you.. also used to get some stuff called Shoreline which was just insane, you could buy a gram & it would stink up your whole house before the bag ever opened. There was another grower that got this stuff called Lemon Grass, which we would buy a zip and it would be just 1 massive glistening cola, bright ass spectrum of greens and looking like it was made out of glass. Can you imagine, one single bud that weighs like 1.4oz. That particular stuff was expensive as shit and smoked like an absolute dream. small batch, homegrown by real experts type of stuff.

from this site, I would put a couple of the really nicer buds in that category (or close to it) - MAC & Sunset Sherbert premiums from recently, & a couple others.

those are just the few from off the top of my head .. didn't see this post until just now & figured i would reply. lol but as far as a "best strain" i don't know that there actually is a "best" strain or "perfect" strain, bc everyone is different right, we're all gonna appreciate and enjoy slightly different effects, but overall i think cannabis is a batch game, too. . I think it has more to do with the individual grow, than it does with the strain itself.. some of them just rise to the top :sunglasses:

• @v32Finish That was an enjoyable read, because I've had the same experience. I used to grow 15 years ago & met alot of local growers. It really depended on genetics & skill of the grower. One strain that will always stand out for me is SAGE. That stuff was wonderful, put me on the moon after 2 hits.

• SAGE... Is that an Acronym for something or just the name? I've never heard of it, but kinda like we just said, that doesn't mean anything!

I never "fully" got 'into' growing.. I dabbled a little here and there but it's very enjoyable and relaxing to me 😃

• I would also add here: (I'm just throwing up questions as I think of them: ) does anyone have any seed genetics companies or particular breeders you are fond of?

There are so many that I don't know how to sift thru them all .. I have heard of some like Barney's Farm and Dutch Passion but yeah there's just so many

• @v32Finish Lol, I had to look it up. It was definitely an acronym for Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium.

• @ChunksEggo8187 LOL ok that makes sense .. haha . Just shows, there's some crazy stuff out there ;)

I'm intimidated by how much is out there, seed-and-breeder-wise .. but also it's encouraging. Lots to try and to research.. and precious few actually get grown out . i want to grow some really strong sativa hybrids but i start searching and can't think of anything in particular to grow. i always end up just browsing until i see something good. lol