White Rino

Really looking forward for this strain to come in it has been years since I have had this strain. Anyone got any feed about what I should expect?

Comments

• It’s very nice. My high tolerance prevents me from distinguishing the subtle differences like some of you can. I also received green goddess and they are very similar in appearance.
    Rhino is smooth. After a wake and bake I feel pretty motivated to sit here and watch Tuna Wars recordings at 7 am. I’m rambling. It must be good.

• I am REALLY sorry I missed this one. I had to choose between this and the Ice Cream Cake (and i already ordered the Strawberry Diesel) so yeah anyway i was really really sad to miss out on White Rhino, which is a classic strain. I can't specifically remember if I ever got this in my younger days, so if it ever makes a return, I'll be looking forward to actually getting some and trying it out to see if it was 'familiar'.

Glad some of you got it & glad it's good. Would love to see more reviews of this come in, and maybe a pic! Cheers

• I noticed this stuff went quick so I hope I'm not subbed. Should be arriving today and I'll provide a review.

• still hoping to see a review on this, maybe a pic too. bumping it up so hopefully someone might see :)

• Here for review

• I got a half OZ. The buds are tight and it looks great. It has a good all over body stone but not heavy. Also the flavor is noticeable on each hit. I typically don't notice much of the flavors in bud but this taste great each hit.

• @buds That looks wonderful! Thank you for the pic & review!

• I sure hope it makes a return!

• nice! thx!