Kief

The kief isn’t quite as described. It may have been made with bud or trim placed in a food processor. I thought twice before posting, but decided that it was important. The rest of my order was awesome.

Comments

• I agree w/ this . I ordered some and was instantly put off by the green color and powder appearance. After I re-visited it and gave it an actual chance, it got me really baked and burned like kief, so I never did make a post about it.. but definitely wasn't what i expected. it does have a high enough resin content to burn like it did, but as @leaf said it is nothing like the picture and is more of a green powder.

Hey, I'm not hating, it is what it is.. I'll still smoke it (.. maybe.. eventually.. maybe :) ) but yeah I agree posts like this are important so people know what they're getting

• @leaf Thank you for your input!

• Good to know lol my suggestion is if you want a bowl topper just buy 2gs of diamonds. Mine have lasted me forever because i barely use them because they subbed the mimosa with Jack Herer and i was smoking Jack Herer with Jack Herer diamonds and my god i was not functional😂😂😂

• My wife likes to put kief in her coffee on weekends so I was just checking it out. But I will try the diamonds. Haven’t yet. Thx.

• MM kief is great I got it from loud and didn’t like it.

• I got some in from loud yesterday. Looked like leaf described (food processor or coffee grinder residue). Appears to have a lot of finely ground leaf or bud mixed with it- and quite a few"red hairs"as well. Not what I am used to with kief.
    It did smoke well and has a nice kick. I will probably just smoke it solo instead of adding it as a topper. Might order again...or not, depending on what's available and my mood when I place the order. I wouldn't go so far as to say I am dissatisfied, but I wouldn't rush out to stock up on it either. I do however love kief and try to grab a few grams when it's available...even if it's not top shelf.

• I got a nice grinder that’s got a lot in it and I never thought of putting it in my coffee!! I Will def throw some in my coffee and see what that’s like lol. I have thought about the coffee on here. Nice tip @leaf

• The wife believes the coffee is hot enough to decarb. I think it needs a little pre heat. Also she puts it in a blender with coconut oil, coffee and kief.

• @WDEgkj i just got a grinder recently.. always seen them but never owned one. I haven't touched the kief in there and it's building up nicely. Do you think if you leave it until it's literally full & packed in there, that you could press it into a little block of hash? not sure about the process of hash (i know the basics i guess) and wondering if this would be viable? if not, could you pull it out and save it, until it fills up again, and then do it? idk i just miss having hash.. not sure if you can make "traditional" black style hash with just grinder kief . interesting

• I just always let mine get full and use it to top off a bowl. Not sure how to make hash. I think u gotta cook it off somehow. There’s prob a vid online somewhere that will walk u through it

• edited August 2020

@v32Finish You for sure could if you purify it, depending on the purity you could get maybe a 20-50% return on the amount you use. Can card it through some screens 140 micron, 110micron, and 70micron. Easier would be put all the kief in an organic unbleached tea bag or coffee filter(make sure you cut it and fold it so its closed, with not much excess filter paper), fold it up in parchment and make rosin out of it. Put the tea bag full of kief folded in a parchment paper, put that parchment paper in a hair straighter(one with a temp gauge helps) and squeeze(having a vice grip helps). You will milk out all the resin out onto the parchment and have a bigger return than mechanical sifting with screens..will be pure cannabinoids and terpenes and much stronger than the kief

• Well no need for a YouTube video cuz looks like some1 already knows how lol. That’s making it complicated for me lol. I’ll just smoke it or eat it. I forgot all about the coffee thing til just now. Tomorrow!

• lol I feel you it sounds like alot, its done in about 30 seconds though. The longer part I guess is loading the Filter and getting the folds right. But all the oil squishes out quick