Indoor AOC and GDP from Loud

Received 1/4 of each the indoor Alien Orange Cookies and the Grand Daddy Purp. Both have pretty decent sized nugs. The GDP are a little bigger and nicer IMO, they just have a better aesthetic. Neither are something I would complain about. They aren’t the most dense nugs I’ve ever had from here but definitely still on the denser side. The AOC has a strong smell with hints of citrus and the smoke is great. I’m not one to notice flavors when smoking. I haven’t smoked the GDP yet but the smell isn’t as strong as the AOC. Its still a pleasantly sweet smell just not too much to notice. I’m loving the high from the AOC, but I usually end up loving any Cookie strain’s high. I feel nicely relaxed but still am able to finish out my work for the day without being too slumped. Overall, I’m very happy with both strains but I personally have never been disappointed with anything indoor or premium from loud (I’ve only been ordering for a few months). I will update later tonight once I try the GDP, which I’m very excited for because I need a great nights sleep from a strong indica after a crazy work week. I gotta say thank you to MM and MB for all you guys do and the incredible service you provide, and to the shippers as well.

Comments