Indoor Blue Dream pics

So yesterday I checked my ID & it stated delivered at 5pm. Well...I checked my mailbox and nothing! I felt my blood starting to boil. Did some USPS guy just jack my shit?! All these thoughts ran through my head. I do remember last year, this happened a couple of times to my wife when she ordered something off ebay. It would state delivered, but actually be dropped off the next day.
I told myself to chill, got trashed with the OD Sherbert & relaxed for a bit. I always take my dog out around 9pm. Opened my front door and there it is...
I can't give a detailed experience since I was already pretty high from the Sherbert, but I can say this is potent. The buds were small to medium size, a little on the dry side but a boveda pack will fix that right up. This batch isn't as pungent as other batches that I've had, but when you break open the buds, you definitely smell the earthy blueberry.
I was pretty relaxed from the Sherbert but after puffing on the Blue Dream, I felt giggly & just overall...great!

Comments

• Agreed!! Not the most pungent. At first, I was on the brink of being "not thrilled" . Then I smoked it. :joy: anyways, I pretty much 2nd what @ChunksEggo8187 said. It's not the strongest smelling or prettiest, but it does have a dusting of crystals and you def. get the dank berry when breaking it up. But for me the highlight is the high itself. Strong but clear. This is why this strain is known to be so versatile. This will likely b come my "before work" strain until XJ comes back.

• I bought a 1/4 of Blue Dream and received yesterday along with the MAC. Haven't tried it yet. Went for the MAC. Good body and head high but does not compare to the XJ!

• My fave no doubt. Great head high but not incapacitating.

• Can’t wait! Mines coming 9/4. Thanks for the review @ChunksEggo8187

• Sounds great, going to have to try some flower on here at some point, thanks for the review and the beautiful pics

• I just re-visited the Blue Dream after about 36 hrs in the jar w/ boveda, and .. i'm really impressed. it brought out the berry/dank flavor a little more, and accentuated that this bud has a really nice cure on it.

still, i could see how someone could sleep on this, though.. it's not like super in-your-face-type smelly, or super duper exotic looking. . but just a really solid, nice, versatile strain. good smoke. glad i got it. this is now solidly in my weekday strain rotation for mornings daytime etc

• @liarliar03 No problem! Looking forward to what you think as well.
    @Stonedginger You're welcome!
    @v32Finish Yes! I did the same & smell/taste was improved. This stuff creeps on me. I think I'm not that high after I finish a session, then 5 minutes later I'm blitzed.

• Personally again couldn’t be happier. Split a oz of MAC and blue dream. Blue dream upper Mac lower. https://postimg.cc/GHpxxYfx

• I have a 1/4 and need to try it. Got this with juicy fruit

• Yeah- it started with a clear headed high like juicy fruit and then 20 minutes later I was high as 🦆. Made doing BJJ very awesome and I look forward to trying it again. Definetly a great pickup.