I know this has been discussed and brought up before but..

edited September 2020 in General

If we could split quarters,I would buy even more herb from this site then I already do and it’s already quite a bit. Can’t tell you how many times I want two different of the premiums but I hate paying that $65 just for the eighth so I end up not getting anything Because I can’t decide which one I want and I’m definitely not paying 125 for a quarter.. Hell I wouldn’t even mind paying a five dollar split quarter fee. Anyway I know it’s a pipe dream and that’s not gonna happen but it would be killer. But a man can dream....In other news, my crazy mixed up order may actually finally be getting here today! Seeing as it was sent out eight days late, it’ll be interesting to see what they sent. I just hope they sent a split like requested. I don’t want a zip of all the same herb. You folks have a fine LaborDay weekend!

Comments

• You can split a quarter. Just put it in the comment section. I have never had issues with it.

• It's technically against the rules because shippers don't like to do it (they don't even really like us listing 1/8ths!), but if you ask in comment they may just do it for you, but no guarantees.

• edited September 2020

Might aswell buy a half and have them
    Split it instead. Plus you end up only paying $90per 7g’s

• Sometimes you can’t afford that little extra