Green Goddess

Shit is legit. I’m sure it’s been reviewed before but that is a bad bitch. Should have gotten more. Whew. Good herb.

Comments

• edited September 2020

It is indeed. I got plenty of it and on it now. You made a good choice!

• edited September 2020

Man, this was my first time, I love first timers because I don’t have as many as I used to and I really enjoyed this one. Didn’t expect quite as much euphoria and I’m several hours in and not dragging it all yet. This one was a winner. I’m just lucky that I was able to still get it being my order got screwed up. It was off the board for five days before my order even got packed I think. I got lucky. I’ll take it I need some

• @MizterNiceGuy You know I usually stick with Loud (justpersonalpreference) but I’m gonna go with MM this time.
    What do you think- gushers Or premium purple punch? Such a dilemma. I can’t afford both just one. I’ve done too much lately. Help me

• @Theboyua I'm personally waiting on Purple Punch & Quantum. I figured Gushers is a "gelato-like" breed. I'm personally looking for something new or a flavor I haven't had in a while.

• edited September 2020

@MizterNiceGuy Yeah I’ve had several of the gelato strains and off shoots lately, it’s a good point... I got much more sativa’s then I do indicas in storage at the moment so I’m just gonna do a quarter of the purple punch. But dammit, I’ll be mad at myself for not getting the quantum. such a quandary and conundrum all wrapped up in one.