loook it a bird, its a plane, no its just great wax!

So happy to be spreading the love on this one!

I ordered a 2g sampler pack of concentrates.

Miracle Alien Cookies, GMO, Cookiedawg, and a classic Northern Lights.

the MAC: mouth punch of citrus and pine, like a heavy citrus IPA, very heavy and medicating. i can definately see why you folks speak so highly of this strain 10/10

the GMO: this one id imagine would totally give you garlic breath its that strong. like you should need a breath mint. funky umami and floral, gym socks. Total homerun!

the Cookiedawg: saved the day quite literally, i took one good hit cold start style and instantly smiled. fondly reminiscent to standing at the freezer at three am in your underwear eating cookiedough and giggling like a school girl. tastes like sweet gas and daydreams. will put you out, good for sleep!

the ole classic "northern lights": sweet pepper and funk. this one really helped out with my muscle spasms, totally relaxed and letting youtube take me on an adventure.

medmama brought the heat with these imho.

Comments

• Thank you for the reviews!! GMO Cookies is amazing!! On SFV shatter now and whoa!

• great review! thanks! i have been meaning to grab some more concentrates ever since medmama restocked. sounds great!