Ice cream cake from medmama

edited September 2020 in Product Reviews

Was subbed ice cream cake for my greenhouse 🍋 #🎂. Think this would be a premium with a better trim but its a bit loose and leafy
Dont remember seeing this strain.
Info online says indica dom cross of wedding cake and gelato #33. This should be fun.

Look. Dark forest green buds with rusty orange hairs and some peaks of purple Looks like snow has fallen on a forest of maple and pines. Looser med buds with a slightly open structure. Sticky and sandy feeling and perfectly cured. Gorgeous 4.5/5

Smell. On open you are greeted with a lovely pastry fresh cut grass and musty vanilla bean. After grinding a mint pepper adds to the array of complex molecules. 5/5

Smokes smooth like a menthol cig. High is couchlockish but still cerebral. 3 hits and its hard to write but there is a permagrin on right now. 4.5/5
Overall its really really good. Trim as i said is a bit leafy and overall trim structure could be a bit better. Handling nugs leaves you with a sticky layer of trichs that feels sandy. Colour me impressed.

Comments

• great review man, thanks!

I haven't had it from Medmama. I had it from Loud the last time it was up tho, and this is a strain that i was kicking myself in the ass for only getting an 8th. for that batch, (for me anyway) the Gelato came thru more than the wedding cake, but it was also its own unique complex smell/flavor. like it took alot from both its parents, but grew up to be independent too. lol

anyway it's on my instant-rebuy list. is this even on the menu now? have to check. either way, when i had it, it was a winner. was basically my daily driver for an entire period until it was gone; i reached for it first over everything. glad you got some!!

• Its not on current menu dont know where they got it from but i am glad. Dont mind getting subbed up a grade or 2. Really nice. Not melt your face but glue to couch and 😁.

• @v32Finish thanks for the complement on the review. I try. But my reviews tend to be rather effects science driven. I really miss @georgetirebiter . His reviews were poetic at times

• The ice cream cake was listed as premium under mm...great sub

• Ahh i see. Well i guess i was right about premium. They must have had a few leafier looser buds they held back since you know premium. Yeah not a bad sub at all 😂. Loving it on a rainy Saturday waiting to see what td19 becoming Sally does the next few days.