It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
@LoudnCo what exactly is this product? Not much of a description. It appears to have the same exact color of the distillate listed right underneath it
I second that question. Been wondering the same.
It is the purest form of THC possible. They are 99% pure THC-A and the remaining 1% is made up of terps and other cannabinoids. @v32Finish I was too when I first got them.
lol i bet! thanks for replying Loud. love the profile pic btw. i have STILL yet to try diamonds at all.