Sour Pink Grapefruit w/pics 😎

edited September 2020 in Product Reviews

I think @ChunksEggo8187 you we’re asking about this strain. Attached are a couple pics of my 1/4 I opened yesterday. I knew this strain would deliver after ordering a few samples of it a while back..description is spot on..very small to small sized compact little nugs..I honestly don’t mind smalls..easier to grind and since it’s mostly me consuming I don’t need massive buds..the aroma is lovely! Mild-med loudness with hints of sour and citrus/grapefruit. Such a pleasant smelling strain. Had some last night after getting mule kicked by the ChemDawg..it pepped me up a little and I can’t wait to have some mid-day. These buds are very frosty! (First pic it’s hard to tell, but the close up does these buds justice) 5/5 for me so far. Thx @LoudnCo!! Another great strain to rotate in/out when available.
https://ibb.co/Hg63w51
https://ibb.co/Xb0k0Mz

Comments

• Nice!! Damn, I zoomed in on the pics & those nugs look like they've been sprinkled with powdered sugar. I was gonna do a split between this & Dutch Treat but just ended up getting all Treat because I've had it in the past.
    I appreciate the review & pics @superman38NC! They are always great! 😄

• Thanks. Those don't seem too small. Take a couple puffs for me please.

• edited September 2020

Man I love that strain and I ordered it the minute it came out 11 days ago and I haven’t gotten it yet. I’m so jealous and sad but also happy for you at the same time.

• Another great review! Thanks

• Great review Superman! totally agree. love this strain. feel if the smell were a little louder on this, would be an instant top 5. (and prob. would have been a premium instead of Indoor) . not a bad smell ; i wouldn't even categorize it as a weak smell.. it's actually quite funky.. but yeah @superman38NC said it perfectly. Mild-to-medium, but definitely great stuff. i have strayed away from indoor lately just bc ive gotten several strains that were not BAD but just didn't have any terp presence. i was apprehensive about this., but others talking about it gave me the confidence to at least try it.

great hybrid. great review!

• Thx everyone! @Theboyua pray yours arrives soon. @v32Finish your right if this was a little bit louder it would be perfect and definitely premium. Have you tried the Juicy Fruit? Of all the strains lately, even the premium ChemDawg I got today, JF is a fantastic contender in regards to aroma and effects. Considering ordering more..but I’ve gotta cut myself off for a few weeks.

• man, I never tried the JF but your review alone has made me really put it onto my 'future buy' list.. In any other time frame, (either where I have more money, or where there's less super dank strains up) ... i would have tried it by now. that's really high praise, though! wow! good stuff .

• Thanks for the good vibes @superman38NC