International source recommendation?

I see that @medman doesn’t do international shipments any longer but I’m looking for a reputable source for RSO or FECO for a 19 year old cancer patient who got ripped off. Does anyone have another source for international or MedMan can you recommend please? 🙏🏼

As a cancer survivor this pisses me off to no end. People are fighting for their lives or their loved ones lives and people are scamming them. 😡 there’s a special place in hell for those people.

Thank you for any recommendations!
Susan

Comments

• I am replying bc i feel bad nobody else has answered this post yet.

I am real sorry to hear about that situation. i hope someone can help you. but I do know, international sources are likely going to be very hard to find. To ANY cancer or other serious medical patient, I will always recommend : grow your own. i know this is not always feasible, but it puts the medicine literally at your fingertips. had to mention it. (growweedeasy.com pretty much can take someone from 100% beginner to up and running. LOVE the chick who runs this site for making stuff so so easy. this is what i recommend for complete beginners, for intermediate or slightly beyond beginners, i recommend OverGrow). you can also customize exactly what strains you want, you can press your own concentrates, the list goes on and on.

other than that.. i would maybe recommend they try to find a source in their country, so it technically wouldn't be international anymore. assuming this is not an option/already been tried? either way, i really wish you luck on your travels. i'm sorry to be the guy who answers .. who doesn't really have an answer. but stuff like this is important so i will def. keep ears open and answer back if i can think of anything.( would also send MM/MB a message to talk about this in private. ) very important. been without medicine when in dire need, and it can be brutal.

good luck!!! & god bless
    SC

• There are a few reliable sources on the darkweb, but you have to be VERY wary if your buying from a reputable vendor or clicking on a phishing link. Only buy from someone who has a lot of positive ratings. r/darknet on reddit has some helpful information and you can ask around there (but do not buy from anyone who messages you on reddit).