Orange Diesel

Picture https://ibb.co/gwwfrj7

So i got this with a split of Fruit Loops and i will say this completely over took the bag with its smell. I thought somebody shoved a legit citrus orange in there. Like literally what the fuck. It smelled just like an orange, it was absolutely incredible LOL. One thing to note i think shippers should seperately seal a bag if you do a split so the smell doesnt interfere with the others.
The high is really good you cant hit it too hard or you’ll literally sweat and feel out of your body. Its a hybrid of Orange and Sour D so like you get that Sour D effect and you’re just like what the hell and its also very lowkey chill. I do have energy though i wish i could play my game instead of hangout with my girlfriend, but dont tell its just the energy speaking🤣🤣 i love her. I cant wait to eat i have food on the way and im going to very much enjoy this. Its definitely a good wake and bake im just trashing myself right now because why not i just got off work. Ok im done

Comments

• lol! thanks for the review man!! sounds fire!!

• I would take this shit i use to smoke in high school at this point. Stems, seeds, and all.

• Sounds like some ⛽️

• Had to grab an 1/8th..best orange strain I’ve had off here in regards to aroma was the premium California Orange.

• @BMan big thx for posting the pic and review! Got my 1/8th today and it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for..wish I had ordered more of that and less ChemDawg..I’m a huge fan of anything California Orange..this 🍊 delivers..very lovely aroma..effects even better..the Sour D high I love it!

• Hope it comes back up I’m definitely interested