How much is left??

I wish we could see how much of a given strain is in stock.

I want to order jah goo but i cant risk it getting subbed, and its been on the menu for a bit 🙄

Comments

• I would think that in the future they could make some changes to inventory systems to allow for this and other features.. but as with everything else, stuff takes time & resources to implement.

I would love to see this feature as well. . but I think in the meantime, there would be no issues if they would just refuse to send something as a sub (IF they wrote no sub, of course) -- I would much rather just get a credit or coupon code back, instead of a sub, to hang onto until i could get something else i wanted. for the most part, they have been good about this to me; i've only been subbed a couple times when i wrote 'no sub' but one of those times in particular was pretty brutal.

anyways i am just rambling on at this point, but yeah I think in the future we will probably see stuff like this.

I can't remember which episode it was on, but I'm pretty sure it was CannaCribs (maybe the episode on Rare Dankness?) , where they highlighted a company that makes a trimmer. (Greenbros? can't remember). ANYWAY.. this company is advancing into what they call 'harvest solutions' -- basically they can take the untrimmed bud, stick it into the machine, and it goes thru this big ass machine where it is trimmed, weighed, trimmed again, weighed again, and then shoots out the other end already packaged into jars or bags or whatever.

obviously this is kind of an extreme example, but with all those data points collected along the way, it just makes me envision that even for MM it should be conceivable to come up with some kind of inventory system that accomplishes what OP just said.

(btw, the Jah Goo is fkn amazing. i would still order if i was you-- just put a note in comments "NO SUB" but also add a sentence like 'please contact me if you're out, as there's nothing else right now that i want" and i'm pretty sure they would honor that. don't miss out because of that! )