1st time experience

Greetings fellow stoners. I recently moved to a new city where i don't know anybody and am without my own means of transportation, so this service is a godsend. It is a little pricey, even compared to dispensaries, but the quality so far is just about on par. I am fairly new to this site and am awaiting my second order. My first one was a sample of zookies from medmama and only took 4 days to get to me, thank you medmama it turned out great. My second is for a half of MAC from loud, which i am anxiously awaiting as i've heard good things. Bitcoin was complicated at first, but has been kind of interesting getting to know how it works. If anyone plans on using a prepaid debit card to purchase BTC I found coinmama to be the most reputable (fees are above average but they were the only place i could find that took my card). I want to thank medboy for answering my questions and quelling my fears of this possibly being a scam. I appreciate the service and wish all of you success and safety.

Comments

• Welcome to the fam! πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ’šπŸ’¨

• @bitbiz good stuff, buddy told me bout this group last week and I finally sucked it up late Friday and tried the cash app method and made small order to test the waters and get a feel for things, glad you seem pleased with how your experience has been and so far this seems like a really great group and service for like minded people to all benefit, which is right up my ally. Let me know how the mac is when get opportunity to try, I went with some edibles since they're fairly difficult to find decent ones locally but did request the first time gram and free j so will see how that plays out.

• Welcome to the club

• Welcome as well 😎. Great choices btw! Cannot see how you could go wrong with premium MAC..I’d order some myself if I didn’t already have some

• Welcome @bitbiz & all others newcomers!! i have only been here this year myself but already i love when new ppl come to the forum & share their experience etc. i still remem,ber bein pretty ecstatic when my first order (XJ13) came.

enjoy!