First time order /review

I was recently steered towards this site from a friend that used it with a great outcomes. So I pulled the trigger on a zip split with orange creamsicle and Dutch treat flower. I also tossed on one gram concentrate sample.

First of all the shipping thing it's going to show up. App is a POS. my package did not track until it was delivered at my doorstep.

Second the flower. The night before I ordered I picked out a couple different strains and then a friend text me and said hey there's new strains up with the orange creamsicle. I jumped on that. The buds are good size kind of dense thicker stemmed loaded with red hairs and crystals. When you open the jar they're almost fills the room a sweet pungent citrusy smell with a touch of gas. Good midday smoke. nice Bud for rolling joint.
The Dutch treat are really nice mid-sized buds light green with yellow and oranges hairs and a ton of crystals throughout. Really good for rolling joints. The order that emits from the jar is not as pungent it has a mild gas or diesel type of smell. Good for that evening smoke. Makes to be a rough morning if you toke one of these down early ask me how I know.

And third the one gram concentrate sample pack that I ordered. one half gram distillate. I tried it in a nectar collector there is no taste from what I've read it's super refined so the flavor profile and the terps are all gone out of it and it's supposed to be peer THC I didn't seem to get much off from it in a nectar collector I put some on a bowl and same effect not much of anything and I really don't know what else to do with it. And then it brings me to the saddest part a half gram I want to say it was like a humble crumble but I don't exactly remember the name because hey I was in a hurry tearing through the package And I have quite a bit of self-induced memory loss. But when I put some of this crumble substance in my tray my very first touch on the side tip of the nectar collector the taste and smell was resemblance of a burnt rubber band. After the crumble liquefied and I let it set back up and tried it again I didn't get that taste but when I put a new crumble in that taste was there on the first pull. It did get you going though.

So my final thought is I ordered the two flowers and I absolutely love both of them they are hands down some of the best product that I've smoked recently which makes me think damn am I going to jump to them premiums quickly. But then I always question myself is it worth it. I guess only time and others reviews will sway my decision. And until then make sure you have that daily sesh with your friend. Good day.

Comments

• Your welcome! Knew you would love the buds man!

• Welcome to the fam! 🤗💨💚

• welcome!! very excellent post about your first order! great reviews!

anyway, i was the same way.. i moved on to the premiums myself, and i will obviously stray elsewhere depending on what it is, but after trying everything (..literally) for quite a while i found that i just have the very best luck with Loud premiums. for me it is 100% worth it.

regardless of all that, though.. glad you found it here! grab whichever strain catches your fancy next, and we'll compare notes! ;) take care

SC