Early Morning Shinanigans

Can't help but notice that MedJane's Peach Cobbler Moonrocks has a little blue package in the picture behind the Moonrocks? Anyone notice it too? It's a stoned Goku! Yes, I'm a huge DBZ fan and I took notice to this right away lol I was wanting to try them out and have peaked my curiosity as to if you receive the foil package with the little Goku on it when you order them in particular? No biggie I just thought there might be some other DBZ fans out there that get stoned that use this site lol

Comments

• Have you ever played Pong. First video game ever. PAC-man? Mario bros.? No. Ok.

• edited September 2020

Dude get off the D the I and let your keyboard figure out the rest

• Just a simple observation no need to bust my balls.

• Oh, I wasn’t at all. I’m old and was just commenting. Trying to be funny. Not busting you one bit.

• However, what is this D you speak of? You busting me?

• Sorry apologies then....just came off that way. I'm serious though DBZ is life. Besides weed of course lol

• No. I didn’t need that. So much for fun conversations.

• Yeah next time watch whose balls your breaking and I'll do a better job at shutting up next time.

• Okay old timer. 👌

• I liked those games in the day. Sorry for screaming

• Me too, man. The nostalgia is what gets me. Once again, I apologize too. No need to have assumed anything that's what I get for assuming. 🤷‍♂️🙃

• See. The problem is that I hadn’t taken my medicine yet. No body is supposed to talk to me until I wake/bake. Lol. I hope you have a great weekend.

• I love dragon ball z i noticed that on the package too thought it was awesome

• I can relate to what both @leaf and @Brandon2k20 spoke about here.

Since I was born in 1979, I was able to play Pong, Space Invaders, and Pac-Man on the Atari, then Mario Bros on my NES that I still have.

Then when DBZ came out I was bbfs (still am) with a guy by the same name as Brandon who is a huge fan. He has a sleeve tatted of all the characters, actually!

So, yea, I absolutely noticed the foil on the moonrocks!

• @Bayoubud87 I have an extensive collection of dragon ball z in my room including complete DVD and VHS boxsets of the show. Been collecting since I was 17.

@MigraineWarrior79 That is pretty cool too! I haven't gotten any tats, my canvas is still a virgin lol But, if I did I would want something as cool as a sleeve of all the characters, that would be super sick to be honest.

• @Brandon2k20 Next time I chill with "B" (my nickname for the Brandon in my life) I'll ask if he's cool with showing off his tats to a bunch of strangers, and if so I'll post em here so yall can see.

I have a few tats of my own, but nothing as cool as B's canvas! I tell him often he should be in one of those ink mags, haha
    The sickest imo that he has is the solar system. It's so detailed...man..just amazing. I can only imagine how long he was in that chair.

• Nice I’ve been watching the cartoon since early 90s when I was a boy still is a kickass cartoon love darkwing duck too lol @Brandon2k20

• I've watched one punch man and was gonna get get into that new anime on adult swim, haven't been able to get into DBZ for some reason but I did notice the kurupt bag in background and almost wanted to order for that lol

• One punch man is great

• https://i.postimg.cc/8kX3kBFF/20200924-154550.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/KjCJPfLJ/20200924-154608.jpg

Apologies for the lighting which is part of the reason why I don't post pics of bud because my pics never do them justice. But, here's my collection. My younger brother has probably about 5 times as much as I do. From Resin Statues, to PVC Bandai and other brands of statues/figures.

@MigraineWarrior79 That would be great! Would look forward to seeing his canvas. 🙂