Tropicana 💎 Haul

You may have seen my other post, about how I was disappointed that my Trop diamonds were subbed out. Not this time! And boy, did @medmama deliveerrrr. I think this is my 4th order from them, and there have been some bumps along the road. But they've always strived to make it right. And THAT, friends, is good business. Look at my beautiful diamonds! I haven't gotten a chance to try them yet. I will definitely leave a comment later.

Comments

• Those are beauties!

• Dang those are pretty yes please leave your verdict after having chance to try, been debating on some diamonds or terp sauce since I'm almost outta apple fritter live resin and candyland shatter, so far just dabbling in buds and eats from here but working my way round the order sheet lol

• how was candyland? i have some seeds i just got recently as i've been obsessed with trying that strain & could never find it! lol

• also, sorry for hijacking a bit with that reply, actually.

OP, those look amazing!!!

• @v32Finish I've enjoyed the g I got, texture was so I am able to roll into lil ball and drop in my Regen and go . Been a few days since I've touched any my wax or res so can't give detailed description but definitely know I liked it

• nice! thanks! sounds grand

• Hey no prob guys :) I like this one a lot!! It works well with my anxiety and actually improves it. Some strains unfortunately can make it worse for me. But this Tropicana does really nice! Super strong and the terps in here are 🔥