Super Lemon Haze

edited September 2020 in Product Reviews

It seemed like this was listed for only one day before it was sold out, I managed to get an 1/8 before it was gone.

Right out of the bag, the aroma hit me in the face. A sharp, citrus smell; very pungent for such a small amount.

I got one whole bud, and it is a beauty. Cured just right, it is a light lime green color, there are red hairs packed all through this thing. And the crystals coating the whole thing sparkle under the desk light.

The trim is very tight, really too tight. It is very apparent this bud was run through a mechanical trimmer.

The bud is cured and no grinder was necessary. I put a pinch in the old pipe and a few moments later I was once again at ease with the world. Well, as at ease as you can be while enjoying a sativa. It wasn't too long before I felt like getting up and doing some chores I had been putting off.

The taste is a very citrus flavor: very tangy. Call it lemon if you like, but for sure there is no confusion that what you are smoking is definitely not any old kush. The cotton mouth set in, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I would not smoke this just before bedtime.

I give this one 5 stars.