Dutch Treat

edited September 2020 in Product Reviews

The Dutch Treat is amazing, such a great strong high that keeps you high for hours. Definitely a hard hitter but gives a good amount of energy also. Wakes you up and puts you down

Comments

• I agree I got a freebie j and it was great

• Dutch Treat was amazing! I just finished off the last of mine. Hope to see it again!

• @SlapThatBass like the screenname. lol. guitar player here, a little toolin around on the bass but not much. Davie504 fan? ; )

i missed the dutch treat but i will definitely be keeping an eye out for it in the future. seems like a great strain. . great review btw !

• @v32Finish yeah Davie504 is good, I can play a little guitar nothing to crazy. I found bass to be more fun and just stuck with it.

Yeah next time I see this I putting in another order, and thank you

• yeah i hope to catch it next time, too. i have quite a few strains on my "to be tried next time they pass thru" type list. lol no problem

• Now that mine is gone, I truly appreciate everything about that strain, especially from that particular grower. It was the best Dutch Treat I ever had.

• Man I kept looking at that but hadn't really read or heard as much but sounds like I need to look into it